April 2, 200719 yr Is there a press conference for Tuesday or not?? Ask me tomorrow night. LOL :sssh: I don't think but a few privileged people know for sure.
April 2, 200719 yr I wouldn't expect for the public to know anything untill Tuesday afternoon at the earliest.....and May at the latest.
April 2, 200719 yr and May at the latest. If they want to land Patterson and Lucas it better be within the next 2 weeks.
April 2, 200719 yr If they want to land Patterson and Lucas it better be within the next 2 weeks. You got that 100% right.
April 2, 200719 yr Yesterday, a friend of mine that works within the UK Athletics Department, told me that there is a press conference set for 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, April 4th. No, I don't know "exactly" what the subject matter will be, but my friend said it was for "Billy", and this is not an April Fool's joke!
April 2, 200719 yr Yesterday, a friend of mine that works within the UK Athletics Department, told me that there is a press conference set for 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, April 4th. No, I don't know "exactly" what the subject matter will be, but my friend said it was for "Billy", and this is not an April Fool's joke! Sounds good.
April 2, 200719 yr My guy from the BBlue Sports Network says it will most likely be Wednesday now and he expects it to be for Billy Donovan.
April 2, 200719 yr My guy from the BBlue Sports Network says it will most likely be Wednesday now and he expects it to be for Billy Donovan. Who is your guy?????????
April 2, 200719 yr Yesterday, a friend of mine that works within the UK Athletics Department, told me that there is a press conference set for 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, April 4th. No, I don't know "exactly" what the subject matter will be, but my friend said it was for "Billy", and this is not an April Fool's joke! This "Billy" could also be the guy from Texas A&M. Some people have posted in other threads that he is their top backup plan.
April 2, 200719 yr I wish something would hurry and happen I'm tired of all the rumors and speculation!!!!
April 3, 200719 yr This "Billy" could also be the guy from Texas A&M. Some people have posted in other threads that he is their top backup plan. A&M just resigned him to a big extension.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.