Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Featured Replies

A&M just resigned him to a big extension.

 

They offered it, but I don't think he has signed it yet. He said he was keeping his options open for the time being.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The public should know who the new UK coach will be on Wednesday. I can tell you that there is a deal 95% done. Can't say alot more, you will know on wed. Some of you have been posting the right guy. Some have been posting more than they should, some know alot about this situation.

 

For the record, my info has come from someone that is close to the situation, and should know what is going on!!

The public should know who the new UK coach will be on Wednesday. I can tell you that there is a deal 95% done. Can't say alot more, you will know on wed. Some of you have been posting the right guy. Some have been posting more than they should, some know alot about this situation.

 

For the record, my info has come from someone that is close to the situation, and should know what is going on!!

 

No offense but we have been hearing this same stuff ever since the UK coaching position came available. Everyone has some source that can't be mentioned, and everyone knows someone close to the situation. IMO no one knows anything, but Mr. Barnhart.

No offense but we have been hearing this same stuff ever since the UK coaching position came available. Everyone has some source that can't be mentioned, and everyone knows someone close to the situation. IMO no one knows anything, but Mr. Barnhart.

 

That's why everyone is entitled to own opinion. In many cases, a source is never mentioned because that is the primary way to lose your source...

They offered it, but I don't think he has signed it yet. He said he was keeping his options open for the time being.

 

:thumb: I bet he ends up at UK or UF by the weekend.

Yesterday, a friend of mine that works within the UK Athletics Department, told me that there is a press conference set for 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, April 4th.

 

No, I don't know "exactly" what the subject matter will be, but my friend said it was for "Billy", and this is not an April Fool's joke!

 

That's what I was told last week. The press conference will be Wednesday announcing the new coach, presumably Donavon.

:thumb: I bet he ends up at UK or UF by the weekend.

 

 

If Billy D comes to UK, I'll be shocked if the next UF coach isn't Anthony Grant or John Pelphrey.

If Billy D comes to UK, I'll be shocked if the next UF coach isn't Anthony Grant or John Pelphrey.

I've heard Mark Few if Billy D were to bolt.

I've heard Mark Few if Billy D were to bolt.

 

 

His name seems to come up with every major opening.....I have a feeling they'll keep it "in house" so to speak.

They offered it, but I don't think he has signed it yet. He said he was keeping his options open for the time being.

 

 

NOPE...its signed....

NOPE...its signed....

 

Do you have a link? I'd like to check it out.

Yesterday, a friend of mine that works within the UK Athletics Department, told me that there is a press conference set for 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, April 4th.

 

The Press Conference has been moved to 2:00 PM on Wednesday and it remains "in a flexible position" based on my friend's information.

UF has scheduled a "Victory Celebration" for Friday in Gainesville. I wonder who the guest of honor will be if Billy is leaving for UK on Wednesday? You guys crack me up. Your sources?:rolleyes: some guy at the bank says, etc. :rolleyes::D

UF has scheduled a "Victory Celebration" for Friday in Gainesville. I wonder who the guest of honor will be if Billy is leaving for UK on Wednesday? You guys crack me up. Your sources?:rolleyes: some guy at the bank says, etc. :rolleyes::D

 

Give it up. There are 4 or 5 respected posters posting the same thing, but heard from different people. I'm sure nothing is a 100% done deal, but unless you have more information than everyone else, give it up.

I would not be surprised if we do not find something out for sure until even next week with Donovan. If I were him I would enjoy the championship for a few days, then get down to business about his future.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.