UK to name coach on Tuesday

colfan80

CBSSports.com is reporting that UK has hired a search firm (the same one that UM used to contact Tubby) and that firm has asked been granted permission to contact Mark Few. If its all about Billy, Billy, Billy what is up with this?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBSSports.com is reporting that UK has hired a search firm (the same one that UM used to contact Tubby) and that firm has asked been granted permission to contact Mark Few. If its all about Billy, Billy, Billy what is up with this?

I don't think anyone's going to argue the fact that Billy D. is Kentucy's top choice, but I think there's a very good chance he'll turn down the Cats. You have to have more than one option.

I'll tell you what's bad - any other person besides Billy D will be coming into a tough situation at this point because everyone in the state will be disappointed.

Nah.. all of the second options have their supporters too, but Billy seems to be the only one with near universal appeal.

I haven't heard many Gillispie bashers either.

Few, Calipari, Wright, Crean, Pelphrey, Ford, et al., on the other hand will already have their basher club firmly in place should they be the next coach.

Nah.. all of the second options have their supporters too, but Billy seems to be the only one with near universal appeal.

I haven't heard many Gillispie bashers either.

Few, Calipari, Wright, Crean, Pelphrey, Ford, et al., on the other hand will already have their basher club firmly in place should they be the next coach.

All of the 2nd options? If Few, Calipari, Wright, Crean, Pelphrey, and Ford aren't the 2nd options who are?