UK to name coach on Tuesday

colfan80

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's certainly not looking as good as it did 48 hours ago...

And what's changed in the last 48 hours? Whats been said and if anything was said, did it come from a UK alum, Billy D or his agent or some other jackleg that has about as much a clue as the rest of us?

Matta is a horrible coach IMHO.

If he gets the UK job and what GT says about Oden and Durant($50,000 to "non-profit" AAU teams) and I have no reason whatsoever to doubt him, UK will be on probation in a matter of years.

If Matta is the next coach, UK will be set back 10 years, maybe more and we will have to listen to the Tubby lovers forever.

Matta is a horrible coach IMHO.

If Matta is the next coach, UK will be set back 10 years, maybe more and we will have to listen to the Tubby lovers forever.

I disagree, the U.K. program imo would be set back 20 or more years with Motta, he is a imo a terrible coach and can you say....( hello probation??). I don't like Donovan's personality but I will say that I believe that he is the right man for the job right now. I also really like Gillispie and Izzo. Also, I don't think that he is on the list but A. Kennedy at Ole Miss can flat out coach. I was and still am a Tubby supporter and I am even more so a U.K. fan and want the best for the program. Imo if Motta, Calapari and the like it will be a "be careful what you wish for" kind of thing to all the ones that wanted Tubby out.

JMO and I will post again when a new coach is named and not join in on the now approx. 500 threads/posts about a new U.K. coach. :D