UK to name coach on Tuesday

colfan80

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought about this a little more. How pathetic are we? Tracking down mysterious flights that leave tOSU headed for Bluegrass in search of clues as to the next coach? :lol: We're silly.

While "pathetic" may be harsh, this is the way coaches are now followed when they are rumored to be interviewing.

All of the 2nd options? If Few, Calipari, Wright, Crean, Pelphrey, and Ford aren't the 2nd options who are?

No.. they are the 2nd options, but they each have some supporters. Of course they'll have their bashers as soon as they show up.

Donovan and possibly Gillispie are the only two that would have pretty universal approval of the fan base.

No.. they are the 2nd options, but they each have some supporters. Of course they'll have their bashers as soon as they show up.

Donovan and possibly Gillispie are the only two that would have pretty universal approval of the fan base.

If you didn't like Tubby's style you aren't going to embrace Gillispie's either....Any coach other than Donavon is going to have a divided fanbase. Those thinking the fans are going to be all happy and what not, are being naive IMO.

Ok. So I'm "pathetic" but you want to know how I did it?;)

:D I wasn't saying you're pathetic. I was just remarking how rabid we've become in trying to get clues. I mean, we don't know who was on that plane, but us being basketball minds assume it was Thad. It just adds fuel to the fire and we take it and run with it.

:D I wasn't saying you're pathetic. I was just remarking how rabid we've become in trying to get clues. I mean, we don't know who was on that plane, but us being basketball minds assume it was Thad. It just adds fuel to the fire and we take it and run with it.

I know what you were saying - just having fun with you.

Guilty as charged.

Technically I think it would be Mitch on the plane.....:p