RockPride

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get off this thread.... :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You won't believe it, but a local high school game was broadcast last Friday (Russell-Ashland), and the whole cable went off. I'm starting to think I might really be a jinx.

You are now seeing the evidence of the type of teams that can take Duke out...long, athletic teams, are a nightmare for this Duke team.

Maryland, LOUISVILLE, Texas, UNC, etc....those teams are matchup nightmares for Duke...

G-Town, OSU, Wisconsin, etc...these are teams Duke would be highly successful against.

You are now seeing the evidence of the type of teams that can take Duke out...long, athletic teams, are a nightmare for this Duke team.

Maryland, LOUISVILLE, Texas, UNC, etc....those teams are matchup nightmares for Duke...

G-Town, OSU, Wisconsin, etc...these are teams Duke would be highly successful against.

It kills their guards.

Alright..Duke has to bounce back, REST, and get ready for a nasty ACC tourney....hopefully that won't take too much out of my boys...I would like for them to get to the Sweet 16 with this very young team.

at .500 in the league and if they were to lose in the first round of the ACC tourney could we see a Duke vs. UK matchup in the first round 7 vs. 10 or 8 vs. 9 game???

Huge home loss for the Dukies!!!

Not really....going in, I figured this was a toss-up. Maryland is Duke's 2nd biggest rival (sorry 18%'ers) and they are a matchup nightmare. Like I said, the positives that come out of this season, are enough for me. As long as Duke battles in every game, I am perfectly content with the result.

at .500 in the league and if they were to lose in the first round of the ACC tourney could we see a Duke vs. UK matchup in the first round 7 vs. 10 or 8 vs. 9 game???

I see Duke no lower than a 5-6....right or wrong, I just don't see them dropping. I would certainly, certainly hope so.

Not really....going in, I figured this was a toss-up. Maryland is Duke's 2nd biggest rival (sorry 18%'ers) and they are a matchup nightmare. Like I said, the positives that come out of this season, are enough for me. As long as Duke battles in every game, I am perfectly content with the result.

Huge loss! Go Terps!!! :dancingpa