Arena Evaluation: Kentucky

gametime

All except for the "even though there isn't a bad seat in the house" part. Clearly the writer hasn't been in the awful nosebleed sections.

:thumb: You do not want to be in a double letter upper arena seat. Better view on a 19" TV than from up there.

That's a silly question and you know it. They could play in a crumbling, 300-year-old barn and people would still pack it full.

If those nosebleed seats are so great, would you be as thrilled to go see an NBA exhibition there? You don't have to answer that; everyone here knows it has nothing to do with the gym and everything to do with what's happening on the floor. It's just a freakin' building.

Your missing the point. I am simply saying that most of the people setting really high are absolutely thrilled to be at a UK basketball game. And from that perspective there isnt a bad seat in the house. Obviously an upper deck seat at Freedom Hall would be a little better view of the game.

Your missing the point. I am simply saying that most of the people setting really high are absolutely thrilled to be at a UK basketball game. And from that perspective there isnt a bad seat in the house. Obviously an upper deck seat at Freedom Hall would be a little better view of the game.

I actually think the first row of the upper arena at Freedom Hall are the best seats in the house. The lower arena at FH has such a slight slope that if you are in the lower half of the lower arena, you can not see the sideline in front of press row.