All-State Candidates

coachFB

Originally posted by westsider

Gee, eastboy, you figured me out.

I just can't get over the fact that Paducah Tilghman, Mayfield, Hopkinsville and Owensboro Catholic and the like are so outclassed by all those powerful mountain teams.

Middlesboro, Corbin, Rockcastle Co, Bell Co, Belfry, Ashland, Mason Co, Breathitt Co, Lawrence Co, Prestonsburg just to name a few. I would still take the East over the West...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eastboy

By the way with the all-county remark I would take those players over any of the Bell players... :fire:

I have no dog in the fight, nor do I want one, I just wanted to ask this...

Besides the fact that they are your favorite team, why would you pick all those players over any of Bell's? When Bell's already proved to be more dominant head to head.

Now if you were soley choosing them, because they were your favorite team then, that holds no water.

Originally posted by 3wishes

I have no dog in the fight, nor do I want one, I just wanted to ask this...

Besides the fact that they are your favorite team, why would you pick all those players over any of Bell's? When Bell's already proved to be more dominant head to head.

Now if you were soley choosing them, because they were your favorite team then, that holds no water.

Two of our favorite players didn't even play. P.J. Burrowes and Justin Stewart. Ask Corbin if those two can play ball or not. Another thing I will say this Bell has out Coached Middlesboro ever since Dudley has been there. We have better players, but Bell has the better coach. One more thing we have 2 coaches that use to coach at Bell that wanted there jobs back this summer but Dudley wouldn't get them back. That looks very suspicious to me...:confused: One more thing why want Bell play us later in the year, because we get better as the year go's along, Brian Milam will say that also.

One more thing why want Bell play us later in the year, because we get better as the year go's along, Brian Milam will say that also.

Because Bell County has a district schedule to play and all the teams in the district agree to play the last 5 weeks of the year.

Two of our favorite players didn't even play. P.J. Burrowes and Justin Stewart.

I wasn't mentioning that, I asked when Boro and Bell went head to head how did the players stack up that played, not the 2 that wasn't in uniform.

Originally posted by southeast_bell

I take easyboys post the same way i take PurpleHaze's post he just wants to give them credit for having a great seasons for us.

I don't either, however, I believe it is wrong to compare the two posters in this particular thread. PurpleHaze always gives us an analysis of why he puts what he does. On the other eastboy has only listed the players, without an explanation.

Another thing I will say this Bell has out Coached Middlesboro ever since Dudley has been there. We have better players, but Bell has the better coach.

So how does that explain the years Dudley wasn't there?

And now that he is, does that mean he's worth at least 35 points?

One more thing why want Bell play us later in the year, because we get better as the year go's along,

Well, if Dudley is such a great coach, I would assume Bell gets better as the season goes along, too.

Hmmm ... Boyle County plays Danville early in the season. Mayfield and Paducah Tilghman play at midseason, as do St. Xavier and Trinity and Hopkinsville and Christian County. And I never hear that excuse from any of them ...

Originally posted by 3wishes

PurpleHaze always gives us an analysis of why he puts what he does.

Nope not this time 3wishes ,he only did the players name and there positions.

Not a huge difference between eastboys and PurpleHaze post.

But no one questions his post like they did eastboys post.

By the way Middlesboro is the 6th most winningest football program in the State of Kentucky where's you team on this...

Westsiders team is PT, I doubt Middle would want to play them this year they are loaded. They are #4 in the state in all time wins, right behind their arch rival Mayfield who is #3 all time in wins. PT has a couple of state titles to go with all those wins and stands a great chance of adding to their trophy case this year. Speaking of All state candidates PT has the obvious candidate who should be a lock in Casey and a couple of others that might make it. Another lock for this honor is Mayfield's Jones who is probably the states best offensive lineman :banana: :ylsuper:

Three differences between PurpleHaze's post and eastboy's post ...

1. PH explained that he didn't expect each of them to make it, just that they were having good seasons ... eastboy just posted a punching smilie.

2. Bowling Green is a considerably better team than Middlesboro, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume the Purples might have more players worth a look.

3. PurpleHaze has built up some considerable credibility on this site. And I'll leave it at that.

SE_Bell -

Here is what PH said.

Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Just some names to consider from the BGHS Camp! I know that not all of them will make it, but they've had great seasons for us!;) :thumb:

That isn't hardly gloating.

Then he went on to mention all these palyers.

Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Some others worthy here in Southcentral KY:

Cailyn Hogan, WR, Franklin-Simpson

Todd Adler, WR/LB, Logan Co

Nick Conley, LB, Warren Central

Ben Sowders, P, Greenwood

Lonnell DeWalt, TE/WR, Warren Central

Ben Basham, Utility, Warren East

Travis Perkins, QB, Franklin-Simpson

Brock Whitney, QB, Warren Central

Dustin Dewitt, LB, Greenwood

Tyler Berry, WR, Allen Co-Scottsville

I'm just trying to say that he isn't always as one sided as some are on here. It's isn't just this time but several occassions.