Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-State Candidates

Featured Replies

Here are 4 players to watch from Trigg Co.

 

Steven Wadlington-RB/OLB, Jr. 5'11" 184, rushed for over 100 yds./game including 2 games where he only played 2 quarters and 1 game where he only played a half. All 4 complete games is averaging just under 200 yds/game

Jeffrey Adams-DT, So., 6'7" 271, he is turning into an animal. nobody can block him. Some say he is the best defensive lineman to ever play for Trigg and he is just a sophomore

Kenny Turner-OT/DT, Jr., 6'6" 275, has been dominating on both sides of the ball. Big time offensive lineman recruit. Was as empressive as Micah Jones for 1 quarter and 3 minutes in early August

Scott Sanders-OT, Sr., 6'2" 265, Playing much better during the second half of the year. Got off to a slow start (Sr.-itus)

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 154
  • Views 42.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 from Western KY Class A teams:

OL-Micah Jones Mayfield

P-Adam Ivey Mayfield

DL-Brandon Fitzgerald Ballard Memorial

Craig Lahnam from Owensboro Catholic is definately an all stater. He has ripped every team he has played, just last week had over 300 total offensive yards and is in the top 10 if not the top 5 in scoring in the state.

Micah Jones Mayfield OL

Kerry Pappas Trinity OL

Pryor Eastern DL

It is really nice to hear about some of the players from Western Kentucky.

Leger-Rock

Belcher-SWP

Stradley-Corbin

Pryor-Louis.East

Fitzgerald-Not sure what school:thumb

:thumb:

From Southeast Kentucky

Jason Leger-Rock DL Not as big as most big time recruits (in life only 6' but plays much harder with great quicks and heart)

 

Chaz Stradley-Corbin OL huge with good feet, starting to live up to expectations.

 

Shawn Robbins-Bell Co. RB yes a 4.47 is legit, college coaches in attendance timed him then they asked him to run again, he did.

 

Jacob Warren- Bell Co. OL Was second team last year and will repeat after getting bigger and stronger over the summer, power cleans a team record 335.

 

Jarrod Lawson- Corbin RB runs hard good size but speed will prevent him from playing HB in college.

 

Jordan Marcum- Bell OL plays center on the B-ball team as well as the FB team good size feet and very smart.

 

Draughn-Pulaski QB if played FB he may be best in state.

 

Allen-Middlesboro RB most dangerous player they have and most valuable.

 

Teams around the state (I have seen)

B. Skates-lexington Dunbar OL- Great size I could not get over how athletic he was.

 

Lofton- Mason Co. Great hands can flat out play.

 

#33- Ashland good blocker and plays very hard.

 

#5- Madison Southern Wr. good hands very quick but also very small.

that is Blake Slates.. offensive tackle and defensive end.

#5 wider receiver for Madison Southern is Jeremy Roberts.

Originally posted by BMOC22

Yes i would take them over Trinity, if they were all combined that is.

I just don't get what's so great about Trinity. Everyone knows 3A is the hardest class. With that, know Highlands has the most state championships. They have one more than Trinity (I may be wrong).

So, explain to me, why should I think they're some sort of god of football?

As always, no one even looks Sheldon Clark's way. I remember in '98 when they had Joey Stepp and he barely sqeaked into the honorable mention team. Now look at where he is. He's the starting center and the anchor of the Marshall line.

I also think I just saw one person mention Jamerson from Pburg. He's one of the most talented players in high school football right now. I just think maybe ppl look at Louisville a little too much and not enough in the mountains.

I wish I could get out there and see all these kids play. I really think that BGP has engineered a lot of enthusiasm for HS football in our state:thumb:

Originally posted by Matman

I just don't get what's so great about Trinity. Everyone knows 3A is the hardest class. With that, know Highlands has the most state championships. They have one more than Trinity (I may be wrong).

So, explain to me, why should I think they're some sort of god of football?

Whats great? How about 14 championships since 1968? How about 50 straight wins?

Why all the hate? :lol:

Come watch'em. Many peoplesay that 3A is tops. Why, they're dominated by 3 teams, as is 4A, generally. I don't wanna hear it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.