All-State Candidates

coachFB

Bowling Green has a couple of serious All-State candidates:

K/P Adam Mercer- has over 25 touchbacks kicked this season

DT Dominique Todd- 6'3 235, quick and can play!

Others that could get some post season attention:

SS Clint Eakles- leading tackler

LB Ches Brinkley- makes plays every week

RB C.J. Sullivan- averaging over 10 yards per carry

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Justin Graves from Monroe County. He is having a excellent year as playing middle linebacker and he is a great fullback. A couple of division 2 schools have been scouting him. I wish the best for him:ylsuper:

Also Dillan Bartley from Monroe County has some remarkable talent at playing tail back, but he isn't up there with Jarrod Lawson or Craig Lanham. Dillan is better at Defensive Back and strong safety. I would say that Justin and Dillan the main part of this strong falcon defense. These two should atleast get Honorable Mention.:ylsuper:

Originally posted by Toebud

How about Justin Graves from Monroe County. He is having a excellent year as playing middle linebacker and he is a great fullback. A couple of division 2 schools have been scouting him. I wish the best for him:ylsuper:

Also Dillan Bartley from Monroe County has some remarkable talent at playing tail back, but he isn't up there with Jarrod Lawson or Craig Lanham. Dillan is better at Defensive Back and strong safety. I would say that Justin and Dillan the main part of this strong falcon defense. These two should atleast get Honorable Mention.:ylsuper:

Bartley plays with a big heart, Toebud! He impressed me on both sides of the ball when BGHS played Monroe Co last year in Franklin! Graves is another good one, too! I'd also throw in QB/LB Daniel Harlan for an ironman pick too!

Excellent picks, Toebud!!:thumb: :thumb:

Originally posted by westsider

One question ... who timed him at 4.4? Was it in a combine? A camp?

If he's a legitimate 4.4, he will be recruited by every school in the country. Somehow, though, I doubt that time is accurate.

Westsider,

I agree with you about the recruiting part and I don't know if Robbins runs a legit 4.4 40 but the kid can fly! He is really small though. If he ways 160 I'd be surprised. If he isn't getting recruited I'd say that is the reason.

Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Bartley plays with a big heart, Toebud! He impressed me on both sides of the ball when BGHS played Monroe Co last year in Franklin! Graves is another good one, too! I'd also throw in QB/LB Daniel Harlan for an ironman pick too!

Excellent picks, Toebud!!:thumb: :thumb:

Yes I would have to agree with you're post PH. :ylsuper:

Another player(s) that impress me are 3 players from the Glasgow line-up. Cord Stockton has really steped up. He has some tremendous speed on him along with talent.

I am hearing alot from Maurice Mitchell this year also.

Glasgow has a new QB this year and he is named Dakota Elmore. I really don't know much about him, but people say he is very good.:sssh:

Westsider, I am for sure this is a 4.4 legit, many times people write or say they have a 4.4 or 4.? and their uncle probably timed him, but Tuck Woolum timed him at a spring combine on grass. Tuck is the head coach at Pineville and has coached at EKU, Western Carolina, and was the head at Union. He told me this summer about how fast this kid was. See him on tape, against Corbin, he bounced outside after the power play got stuck and hit the sideline and then you see speed. Game speed. Shawn Johnson ran a 4.6 at EKU's senior day on grass, Danville has a linebacker that ran a standup 4.6, Those are the fastest kids I have seen this year. I know Joe Casy is fast but I have not seen him. As for accurate times, trust me Robbins is correct.

There is a rising player at South Oldham HIgh by the name of Brady French. Although he has cerebral palsy he is still a player with a lot of hart and i guess you would call it talent. Maybe not an All-State candidate, but im guessing the honorable mention!

Get up Brady French!:ylsuper:

Originally posted by cwill345

There is a rising player at South Oldham HIgh by the name of Brady French. Although he has cerebral palsy he is still a player with a lot of hart and i guess you would call it talent. Maybe not an All-State candidate, but im guessing the honorable mention!

___________________________________________--

What's his position and number?

Originally posted by bellalumni40

He was saying that Trinity could beat the best from the top 10 or so teams in the mountains. :rolleyes: He wasnt talking about everybody.

No .......don't put words in my mouth mr.:irked:

I was listening to Jody Demling on the radio and he said that the State was loaded this year. Lots of D-1 players and D1AA players that are darn good players.

As far as schedules go , I don't think anyone could have played a tougher one than Trinity. Covington Cath. you might have an argument !

:cool:

Originally posted by cwill345

This should make national news ! What a great story ! That kid has to be something special to have that much courage.:ylsuper: