Anyone Ready for Some Baseball??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Reds fans, how much of your enjoyment of Reds baseball is tied to Marty B.? I know I can't wait to spend my summer nights listening to Marty on the radio.I'll always be a Reds' fan, but it won't be quite the same once Marty is gone. I miss the ole lefthander too, but I think Thom will do well.

:thumb:

For Reds fans, how much of your enjoyment of Reds baseball is tied to Marty B.? I know I can't wait to spend my summer nights listening to Marty on the radio.I'll always be a Reds' fan, but it won't be quite the same once Marty is gone. I miss the ole lefthander too, but I think Thom will do well.
Years ago, I would listen to him and Nuxie, with the sound down on the TV.

Now, not as appealing with all the personal interjections and analysis he does. One of my favorite announcers of Baseball but has became to cynical, for me.

No, I would rather watch golf. Baseball is so boring...:sleep:
.....:eek: Blasphemy, take your right hand, place it fingertips to the sky, beside your right sideburn/cheekbone area.

Now, move your hand toward your left ear rapidly, 3 times.....Hopes this helps.

Blasphemy I say, Blasphemy....:lol:

Yes i am def. ready for some baseball. I think the Reds can make the playoffs. I would like to see them get one more big trade kind of like the Bronson Willy Mo last year. We need a pitcher that can come in go about 7 innings and get a quality win. if Bronson does well Reds will be a contender.

I can't wait till opening day. I won't get to see many high school games but I will be attending college games and will hopefully get to attend a few minor league and major league games. Nothing, to me, is greater than baseball. I love sitting to watch a pitchers duel. So many things can happen to affect the game. There will be a lot of controversy with every swing of the bat from Barry Bonds and for baseballs sake I hope he doesn't break the record. I love watching the all-star game and I wish baseball would never end, it's a sport that we grew up loving and will continue to do so!