Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frederick Douglass at Madison Central Predictions/Updates

Frederick Douglass vs. Madison Central 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Frederick Douglass
      50%
    • Madison Central
      50%

Poll closes on 10/09/2026 at 11:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Frederick Douglass Broncos (6-0) make the short trip down I-75 to take on the Madison Central Indians (6-0) next Friday night at 7:30pm in Richmond.

This will be the 8th all-time meeting between the two schools with Douglass holding a 7-0 record by a combined score of 238-71. This could be the Broncos toughest district game to date since they reentered 6A in 2023. The Broncos have yet to lose a district game in those 3 years being 9-0 in regular season and overall, vs. district games are 13-0.

This looks to be a game between the Indians high scoring offense averaging over 38 points per game. Once again the Broncos have a very good defense in their 6 games, they have only allowed 8 points per game and less than 5 in the last 5 games.

A key that was unexpected and could be a key in the game is that it is believed that Douglass star and a Mr. Football candidate Dakari Talbert was ejected from the sidelines in the 4th quarter. If this is the case he will be out of this game.

I think this will be good game and I think the Bronco depth will play a role in the 4th quarter. Also the Broncos have played a much tougher overall schedule to this point and I think that will help. This is not a sure thing the Indians could very well win the game they have twice played the Broncos to 1 score games. I would hope this one will be on Glicod Sports but not confirmed at the time of this posting.

Give me the home team in a barn burner.

MC- 35

FD- 34

I've been thinking it would be Trinity/FD in the finals most of the year. This game might be a state semi preview. I'm gonna pick against FD for the first time all year. Just didn't look sharp against Male.

Broncos defense is more than enough to hold MadCent to 7 points BUT what does the offense do minus Talbert? Will they go to the air and throw to the 6'5 AJ Rhodes? Or will someone from their RB stable run through the holes the OL has been creating all season long?

Problem is, I don't know how legit the Indians defense is? Is their secondary decent, how does their defensive front look?

Broncos staff has GOT to drill into the players to not respond to chirping and to not be the 2nd person that gets caught pushing and shoving. The flags have dampened the pace the past two weeks.

10 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Broncos defense is more than enough to hold MadCent to 7 points BUT what does the offense do minus Talbert? Will they go to the air and throw to the 6'5 AJ Rhodes? Or will someone from their RB stable run through the holes the OL has been creating all season long?

Problem is, I don't know how legit the Indians defense is? Is their secondary decent, how does their defensive front look?

Broncos staff has GOT to drill into the players to not respond to chirping and to not be the 2nd person that gets caught pushing and shoving. The flags have dampened the pace the past two weeks.

Are we talking discipline?

12 minutes ago, Oldercoach said:

Are we talking discipline?

Of course.

2 hours ago, Oldercoach said:

Are we talking discipline?

For sure. Players gotta turn the other cheek. And if you make a play, don't aim your energy/excitement at the other team.

  • Author

The game will not be on Glicod Sports next week. So does anyone know if or where Madison Central streams their games?

Without Talbert I'm taking the Indians 22-14.

I was told the same crew that threw out Driver in the Boyle Lex Cath game, threw out Talbert in the FD game.

3 hours ago, DearToday said:

I was told the same crew that threw out Driver in the Boyle Lex Cath game, threw out Talbert in the FD game.

Interesting fact if true. Merits investigation by KHSAA.

If Talbert is out, I'm taking Madison Central in a close one. Talbert plays then I like Frederick Douglass.

Douglass 21-7.

Tough one to call, should be a good game though. Good luck to both teams.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.