Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears 47 Bengals 42

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think I could outmaneuver the Bengals’ “tacklers”. And I fall down a lot. 

  • DanvilleFan
    DanvilleFan

    The Bengals defense is horrendous.  They can't stop anyone.  I think all of us on this forum could probably put up 30+ on this squad.

  • 12 defensive players have been drafted in the last 3 drafts for the Bengals. It’s a drafting and developmental problem. 

Posted Images

To build on VoR from the update thread.  Do we fire Golden?  Do we trade Trey?  Do we try to find a trade partner for Higgins?  Hopefully Tee will be ready in two weeks but it is another injury.  We have to play for 2026. Bye Week!!

How the hell do you let up that go ahead TD. This is the worst defense in the history of the sport.

Why have Flacco throw that last ball? You know he doesn’t have the arm in that situation.

I think I could outmaneuver the Bengals’ “tacklers”.

And I fall down a lot. 

The Bengals defense is horrendous.  They can't stop anyone.  I think all of us on this forum could probably put up 30+ on this squad.

Just now, BlueBloodedColonel said:

Worst defense ever, of all time.

Off the top of my head no other defense comes to mind.  I would love to see the stats. 

I am fine with the loss at this point. And I like the way they lost it. The atrocity of this defense on full display. Full exposure of Al Golden as defensive coordinator. He has no clue. He has changed nothing in his scheme this whole year. 

This started in preseason. The gash runs teams this defense was allowing preseason were stunningly bad. Almost unbelievably bad. The hope was it was an adjustment period for a new defensive coordinator. False hope. Al Golden is an abomination as a defensive coordinator. If the Bengals don't fire him, the second half of this season will be as ugly as we Bengals fans have seen. And we have seen some real ugly over the years.

I said it in the update thread and I’ll say it again.. I would put the practice squad defense in next game. They couldn’t be any worse right?

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am fine with the loss at this point. And I like the way they lost it. The atrocity of this defense on full display. Full exposure of Al Golden as defensive coordinator. He has no clue. He has changed nothing in his scheme this whole year. 

This. 

12 defensive players have been drafted in the last 3 drafts for the Bengals. It’s a drafting and developmental problem. 

4 minutes ago, AirYardGo said:

I said it in the update thread and I’ll say it again.. I would put the practice squad defense in next game. They couldn’t be any worse right?

And I will repeat my response in that thread. Yes, it would be worse. This defense would be better with another defensive coordinator. It is the DC more than the players that has led to the defense being this bad. The defense would still be below average with the players we have, but it would not be this bad with another DC.

Edited by Voice of Reason

If Golden is fired, it will be the front office doing it. Taylor will not fire Golden.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.