Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Harlan

Featured Replies

How many yards will Jones pass for next season? Can he top last year with a new crop of receivers?

 

Who will start at the receivers?

  • Replies 233
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recivers will consist of senior bradford marsili, soph. kenny pennington, sen. hunter luttrell can play all aspects of the ball as far as we can see so he will most likely move out in a matter of situations i belive the most focus on the reciving game will rely on marsili and pennington very agile and quick not great burst of speed but mobile on all cases. Word Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter Violation for the harlan team of two thousand and seven the return of chase jones, aaron jones, josh johnson, jonathon heck bradford marsili, westley howard and the new edition of hunter luttrell. comeing back into the game he doesnt feel the need of comparison of his father but just wants to play the game. what he has spoken is he loves the game and wants to play it, he was born around it and he lives for it and when it was taken away he will come back better prepard than ever. he said its the love and passion for the game that kept his head on. though under estimated the 2007 dragons will me a solid fist and will pack the punch they are a group of kids who workl together and push each other with the team capability and the love of the game harlan will be able to push out the next season as a first class team, a respectable team. with all odds against them i feel they are ready for any challenge that is thrown towards them you couldnt ask for a better group of young athletes so as long as the work ethic continues harlan will be once again the solid team in the county and distirct

actually..."little luttrell" is 5'8" 175 pounds benches 185, squats 300, power cleans 200, and has never played a lick of basketball in his day, therefore, it's imperitive. he's also all natural and has quite a bit of athleticism and potential, better yet discipline. a fine young man if i do say so myself, very CIVILIZED.

CIVILIZED...indeed. HAHA! Hunter is a great person to be around, and I'm sure he'll be an excellent person to play with. Only time will tell...right Mr. Quarterback?;)

How many yards will Jones pass for next season? Can he top last year with a new crop of receivers?

 

Who will start at the receivers?

 

ah...buddy, I'm really not worried about yards, never was, just as long as we get that W.

CIVILIZED...indeed. HAHA! Hunter is a great person to be around, and I'm sure he'll be an excellent person to play with. Only time will tell...right Mr. Quarterback?;)

 

NG, how many players do you all expect to have out this year for spring practice? Any changes to the defense since Perry has left that you all know about? How about the offense? Is Donahue still going to try to put the ball in the air this year after loosing a lot of experience in the recieving corps?

NG, how many players do you all expect to have out this year for spring practice? Any changes to the defense since Perry has left that you all know about? How about the offense? Is Donahue still going to try to put the ball in the air this year after loosing a lot of experience in the recieving corps?

Well, right now we only have 6 people lifting day after day, so, its not looking good for spring practice. However, I think something is being worked out so the baseball players will be able to attend atleast most of the spring practice. As for our defense, I expect us to stay in the same formation, but bring a lot more pressure (from what RELIABLE sources tell me!), but nothing too crazy. As of now, I'm not sure about the offense, I doubt that we'll stay shotgun since the only WR returning with any experience is Bradford Marsili. With the addition of Lutrell, I expect the offense to revolve around the running game like teams saw in the 2004 season, but none of this is for certain at the moment. We're still waiting for John Cole, Tim Teabow, and LaDanian Tomlinson to be accepted by the school board and ruled eligible for this season, so, things are looking good!:lol:

Well, right now we only have 6 people lifting day after day, so, its not looking good for spring practice. However, I think something is being worked out so the baseball players will be able to attend atleast most of the spring practice. As for our defense, I expect us to stay in the same formation, but bring a lot more pressure (from what RELIABLE sources tell me!), but nothing too crazy. As of now, I'm not sure about the offense, I doubt that we'll stay shotgun since the only WR returning with any experience is Bradford Marsili. With the addition of Lutrell, I expect the offense to revolve around the running game like teams saw in the 2004 season, but none of this is for certain at the moment. We're still waiting for John Cole, Tim Teabow, and LaDanian Tomlinson to be accepted by the school board and ruled eligible for this season, so, things are looking good!:lol:

 

I bet you wish you had him, so he wouldn't burn your team as bad...:thumb: :lol: :fire:

I bet you wish you had him, so he wouldn't burn your team as bad...:thumb: :lol: :fire:

Ahh, I'd much rather have people from NCC, they seemed to burn/contain you all pretty good! (For the past two seasons.):thumb:

Ahh, I'd much rather have people from NCC, they seemed to burn/contain you all pretty good! (For the past two seasons.):thumb:

Boys Boys, lets not start that again..................

I wonder why Harlan didn't keep the jumpers on their schedule???????????

I was told at a ballgame the other night that the dangerous duo of J.B. Donahue and Jackie "THE CROW" Cornett might be reuniting as coaching pals. Bringing back the days of years like '96 could be a good thing for the Dragons. I don't believe that The Crow would leave his fame and fortune as the voice of the Dragons and his Friday night hit " The Fifth Quarter" but who knows.

I have heard that Jackie Cornett is a master mind when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.

What do you expect, he is the "Eagle Eye In The Sky". They didn't name the Crow's Nest after him for nothing.

Whatever the decision somebody will be sad because he does a great job with both.

 

 

Tell them the man who decided to stop the Harlan-Cawood series so my name, and perspective, will be cleared.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.