Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Harlan

Featured Replies

Since you seem to be all knowing --------why don't you suit up and help the youth of harlan county out by putting on the stripes. It has become very very hard to find someone to call the games. I figure you could do a bang up job and we could do away with the one's with NO GUTS.

  • Replies 233
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the Guru asked for this to be constructinve, I'll answer your questions busted lung: there were 30-31 kids at the first practice last night, two kids who were expected to play were missing...its untelling if they'll play or not. there was around 15 linemen, 12 receivers and running backs, and 2-3 qb's. As for coaches, there was JB, coach Shope, and the line coach will be Michael Curry (graduated 2003, played line for the dragons.) As for looking good, the whole team looked good, especially the line in the line drills (which is where i was.) And I don't know why in the world you want to know what JB had on, but i believe it was a pair of shorts and a harlan tshirt there buddy.

I think Michael will be a great fit for the team. I'm thrilled to see he decided to get into coaching.

Sounds like pretty good numbers. If i were guessing i bet those two will be there today. Sounds like the lineman are going to be tuff at Green Dragon land. Was it white shorts or green shorts? Hat or no hat?

YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND PUFF DADDY. I said in my post those were the words of a parent. You of all people should realize how much stock people put into what parents say about their own kids and how the truth is somewhere between all the bull. For once why don't you give us something besides smart responses ----------- How many did the Dragons have out tonight. Who is filling in on JB's staff--------- who looked good ------- who didn't show ------who was a surprise ----------- what did JB have on and all those things we all want to know

Puff Daddy??? OK maybe Puff the magic DRAGON! Anywho, I was just tryin' to get a rise out of you, guess it worked. I believe NG73 did a good job previewin'. And I can't help that all my responses are smart. Harlan grad you know!

Since you seem to be all knowing --------why don't you suit up and help the youth of harlan county out by putting on the stripes. It has become very very hard to find someone to call the games. I figure you could do a bang up job and we could do away with the one's with NO GUTS.

No thanks! Too much pleasure in yelling at stripes to be one! You a ref?

If I am and I am lucky enough to get the Harlan/Cawood game you will be out of the stadium before the first quarter is completed. I have been known to throw out ignorant fans. As far as getting a rise, you are correct. You know exactly how to get my blood pressure up.

Well it seems that this season is started off in the right direction! With LB and DP already at odds this should be a very entertaining time on BGP.

No thanks! Too much pleasure in yelling at stripes to be one! You a ref?

I have sat with Pappy at a game and he's not to hard on the stripes...If he ever wanted to take up the job he would be a good one...

Personally if I were a referee, my attention would be directed on the field of play instead of finding an excuse to throw some rowdy fan out. "Let the men yell!" Umm..today it was black shorts, and ofcourse hat, once again, kinda creepy you're wondering what another man is wearing... Anyways, Coach Curry is doing an excellent job, taught us some new stuff, and in group conditioning, he gets real intense, in a good way. Some new comers to watch for would be Allen Hensley, Andrew Link, and a transfer from Lee County and Cawood, Brenden Asher. Pretty big kid, around 5'10" 250..just eye ballin'. Hasn't been ruled eligible yet, but you know how tough the KHSAA is on Harlan's "recruiting." Mountain Pride, I don't know if you've heared but our field will be upgraded within the next week. The school kindly splurged the money to have crushed rubber put in and on the field. Just thought you and everyone would like to know. The grass is growin' good, and practice is wonderful, stop by and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

If I am and I am lucky enough to get the Harlan/Cawood game you will be out of the stadium before the first quarter is completed. I have been known to throw out ignorant fans. As far as getting a rise, you are correct. You know exactly how to get my blood pressure up.

 

If I were an ignorant fan, I'd be insulted, but being the good ole boy I know you are, I just know you are funnin'! Try less salt, good for the B/P.

I have sat with Pappy at a game and he's not to hard on the stripes...If he ever wanted to take up the job he would be a good one...

The RamblinMan is way too generous regarding my football knowledge. I have been known to get a little out of hand though. Had to give up watchin' basketball, too enclosed and everyone I mean everyone hears everything you say. Thanks though RM, you are a true gent of the BGP! Hows things down Jacket way?

Personally if I were a referee, my attention would be directed on the field of play instead of finding an excuse to throw some rowdy fan out. "Let the men yell!" Umm..today it was black shorts, and ofcourse hat, once again, kinda creepy you're wondering what another man is wearing... Anyways, Coach Curry is doing an excellent job, taught us some new stuff, and in group conditioning, he gets real intense, in a good way. Some new comers to watch for would be Allen Hensley, Andrew Link, and a transfer from Lee County and Cawood, Brenden Asher. Pretty big kid, around 5'10" 250..just eye ballin'. Hasn't been ruled eligible yet, but you know how tough the KHSAA is on Harlan's "recruiting." Mountain Pride, I don't know if you've heared but our field will be upgraded within the next week. The school kindly splurged the money to have crushed rubber put in and on the field. Just thought you and everyone would like to know. The grass is growin' good, and practice is wonderful, stop by and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

heared? Heared? Lordy NG, spelling means something!

Well it seems that this season is started off in the right direction! With LB and DP already at odds this should be a very entertaining time on BGP.

:thumb: Just trying to entertain you, brain, and HDE a little before it really gets serious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.