Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County vs. Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/03/2025 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County (4-1) will host Saint Xavier (3-2) on Friday at 7:30 pm.

Boyle County is coming off a 35-14 win over Ballard. St. X is coming off a 35-24 loss to Trinity.

St. X had 27 yds rushing against Trinity and 104 yds passing. The defense held Trinity to 90 yds rushing but gave up 284 yards passing. The punt team had a punt blocked that was returned for a TD. St. X also blocked a Trinity punt. WR/DB Marlon Harbin had 8 receptions and 36 yds plus a touchdown. He also had 6 tackles on defense. LB Karsten Busch led the defense with 12 tackles with 2 for a loss and 1 sack.

Boyle County is on a two game win streak beating a good Highlands team and Ballard. 
 

St. X is on two game losing streak losing to Trinity and Ohio #6 Elder. 
 

St. X QB Mason Trimble left the Trinity game with an injury in the 4th quarter so I don't know what his status is for this game. Back up QB Beau Artman finished out the game. He is the JV team starter. This looks like should be competitive game. Who wins?

  • Replies 191
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I like going to new places and I've never been to Boyle County HS so looking forward to it. 

  • Statsdontlie
    Statsdontlie

    I think Jhett has done a great job, one thing he does better than Murphy is he can run the ball. 

  • Then come playoff time, I think you should skip all of them !!

Posted Images

  • Author

Boyle County team yards stat from Ballard game.

IMG_7644.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Shaquille_Oatmeal said:

Give me Boyle by 14. Who ya With?!?!

I am taking Boyle too but the X-Men are up in the poll, 24-6.

It is hard to win at Boyle County.

Really would like to know if the X starting QB will play or not.  I think that's a pretty big deal.

  • Author

I like going to new places and I've never been to Boyle County HS so looking forward to it. 

Should be a good one, I would say the same for Boyle, if their starting QB is back, it factors in. Boyle has looked one dimensional the past couple weeks on tape leaning on the run heavily. Passing yards are not relative of pass attempts, a few long yards after catch can make it look as you were successful in the passing game. I'm going to drive down for this one--I'm Going-- St. X.35-21 

Who needs this one more?

I will take X 24-14 in a very well played and well competed game.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, ATLCat said:

Who needs this one more?

I will take X 24-14 in a very well played and well competed game.

Big RPI game for both but it's really big for St. X because of the class factor with BC in 4A. 

If no Trimble?

Boyle County 17, St. X 10

If Trimble plays

St. X 21, Boyle County 17

39 minutes ago, RetiredCoach1968 said:

Should be a good one, I would say the same for Boyle, if their starting QB is back, it factors in. Boyle has looked one dimensional the past couple weeks on tape leaning on the run heavily. Passing yards are not relative of pass attempts, a few long yards after catch can make it look as you were successful in the passing game. I'm going to drive down for this one--I'm Going-- St. X.35-21 

Murphy is back. He was cleared for the Ballard game. 

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

Murphy is back. He was cleared for the 

2 hours ago, RetiredCoach1968 said:

Should be a good one, I would say the same for Boyle, if their starting QB is back, it factors in. Boyle has looked one dimensional the past couple weeks on tape leaning on the run heavily. Passing yards are not relative of pass attempts, a few long yards after catch can make it look as you were successful in the passing game. I'm going to drive down for this one--I'm Going-- St. X.35-21 

I said this after the Highlands game. Not in the same regards but it looks to me as if this Boyle team is built to run the ball and run play action and screens off of it. #2 played well against Ballard not many mistakes at all. He hit who he needed to hit and let them do the work. 
should be a really good game. I am interested to see where the score lands because if Boyle was to win by a touchdown or more what does that say about them at this point. Vice versa if X wins by more than a td what does that say about each team. 

Unpopular opinion...If Trimble plays, St. X by a couple of scores.

X wins. 

Three game losing streaks are rare for the Tigers. I think Trimble will play. I do not feel he was that banged up last Friday.  I will take St Xavier 21-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.