Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Union County at Hart County Predictions/Updates 

Braves vs. Raiders 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a side...

    • Union County
      38%
    • Hart County
      61%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/23/2024 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Union County Braves ? (10-2, 3A #9) 
vs.  
Hart County Raiders ?? (12-0, 3A #4)

? There are no assurances that the road to destiny won't be littered with potholes. Hart County has been accelerating toward a golden horizon for the last couple of years, accumulating a record of 25-1. 

With Jarren Johnson and Union County arranging an ambush, the Raiders must remain ever vigilant. 

Johnson is the ultimate distraction, able to derail Hart's plans for a fairytale at Kroger Field more than any one player in 3A. The numbers only tell part of the story, but they're worth throwing out there: 2,000-ish rushing yards and 40 total touchdowns. 

In the interest of balance, it must be noted that the Braves just smothered Adair County, holding the Indians to a season low six points.

That's the challenge awaiting the golden boys of Munfordville: subdue the tazmanian devil* and ride the trident* - the nucleus of Hart's versatile, potent running game - to victory.

These two delivered a contest of high quality last year, with Hart County emerging by a field goal despite Johnson's best efforts.

Series History ?: Union County leads 4-1 since 1998

*For anyone reading this that doesn't speak DMC, the tazmanian devil is Jarren Johnson and the trident is Brenan Griffin, Kameron Asbury, and Christian Martin. 

 

  • Replies 65
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nothing against Union County but I'm going to roll with Hart, for no other reason than it's easy to root on the Raiders and their rise program wise over the past couple of seasons. My prediction is no

  • This should be a really good and close game. I’ll go with Hart County closely.

  • Phoenix Kid
    Phoenix Kid

    This was a great game last year and it will be again this year. Both teams are very respected give me Griffin and Hart County in a tough one. 

Nothing against Union County but I'm going to roll with Hart, for no other reason than it's easy to root on the Raiders and their rise program wise over the past couple of seasons. My prediction is not based on a shred of evidence one way or the other.

21-20 Hart County

Go Raiders!

Just like last week with Adair I think Union Co looked like the better team against Glasgow so given the eye test I’m going with them 22-17.

This should be a really good and close game. I’ll go with Hart County closely.

This was a great game last year and it will be again this year. Both teams are very respected give me Griffin and Hart County in a tough one. 

Going with Hart 21-14. Solid team and well coached with the playoff experience to win tough games in November. 

Hart has to take care of the football and limit some of their penalties. If they do those 2 things I like their chances at home.

Give me Hart 22-13

I saw their matchup last year and I've seen both this year (oddly enough against Adair County). I think I'd pick Hart County. Both are strong on the line but I think Hart is a little more diversified and has a few more weapons. Should be a close, competitive game, though.

I really like Hart’s QB Shoulders.

Johnson for Union is a bad man, but to me Shoulders is the guy that will be the difference maker in this game. 
 

He brings that veteran savvy and has been making big throws in key moments. 
 

I will take Hart by a score.

I plan on being at this game, and like everyone else, I think it will be a close ball game. Whichever team can control the LOS will win this game. For me, I think that gives the Hart the edge. I think a mistake, (turnover, special teams) by either team is what will really decide this game. Give me Hart, but it's gonna be real close!

Hart is doing what they do. How good is Union up front on both sides of the ball?

Jarren Johnson for Union County will probably be the best player on the field but I think Hart County is the better team. I think the Raiders win by a touchdown. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.