Ferguson's Injury

First off I'm from NKY and have never heard of this kid because I've never seen Elliot or have any reason to watch Elliot. Never even knew Elliot was any good until I saw a few post this season. I am concernd for the boys injury but if since I had no clue who he was then I then I had the rite to ask who he was. What if he was some members son and the boy just played 4 minutes a game for some school in the mountains that I don't pay attention to very often.

My point was it would have been nice to include the boys full first name and the school he attended and even possibly why the injury was so devastating.

Jonathan Ferguson Elliott Co. 10th Grade one of the best players in the 16th Region 24 ppg :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I heard today that Ferguson actually got better news from the doctor than expected. He was told to continue to keep plenty of ice on it and to mix motrin some many times a day. He is doing exercises constantly to keep the flexibility good. From what I understood, he was told if he could stand the pain that he could play on it.

It will be a tough call!!! As of "right now" it is swollen he can barely put weight on it and it is sprained upper and lower according to the Sport's M.D. He has been in therapy all day and given exerc. to day but it is very painful. He has also been told that he could injure it worse but if he can stand the pain play!! I am a "really good friend of his" and he will probably take my advice on what to do and as of right now I cant give him an answer or you guy's either!!! WE will know more after two more days at the training facility!!!!!