Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers vs. Chiefs (Super Bowl LVIII)

49ers vs. Chiefs 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Super Bowl LVIII Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:42 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The 49ers will take on the Chiefs for the Super Bowl for the 2nd time they last played in Super Bowl LIV. Should be a good one looking forward to it. The game will on Sunday, February 11 at 6:30pm on CBS.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    KC wins, Kelsey proposes and you can stream the 2024 NFL season exclusively on the Lifetime Movie Network.

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

  • Bad look for Kelse and Andy Reid.    Obviously, all about Kelse's star-power. Go pull that with Bill Belichick.  He wouldn't pull it with Belichick. Another example of lunatics running the a

Posted Images

KC wins, Kelsey proposes and you can stream the 2024 NFL season exclusively on the Lifetime Movie Network.

16 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

KC wins, Kelsey proposes and you can stream the 2024 NFL season exclusively on the Lifetime Movie Network.

I think I have Lifetime, for now...

I laughed out loud TB. 

I am rooting for the Chiefs. 

And I don't know about everyone else but I would love to see the Ravens and Lions play next Sunday for third place. 

I could not be more for the 49ers. It’s no offense to KC, but I just would rather see a team win that hasn’t in a while. I had to do a double take when I realized the Niners haven’t won it all since 1995. 

I'm very torn on who I want to win. I think Brock Purdy is a cool story but I really like Andy Reid. Kind of can't stand Mahomes the person but love Mahomes the player. Currently leaning towards wanting to see the Chiefs.

Game opened last night as San Fran -2.5 and saw this morning that is already moved to San Fran -1.

Modern Frank is still upset with KC and what they have done to the Bengals last year

Frank the kid is still upset about what the Niners did to the Bengals twice in the 80s

Can we just cancel the Super Bowl and move on to next season with a healthy Burrow, a signed Tee, and Mixon still in or backfield.

Who Dey Baby!!!!

 

52 minutes ago, theguru said:

philsays.jpg

Taylor is in concert in Tokyo during Super Bowl week. She could make it to the Super Bowl because of the International Date Line.

16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Taylor is in concert in Tokyo during Super Bowl week. She could make it to the Super Bowl because of the International Date Line.

I hope she is there.  That just adds to what we all know will be a great event. 

Super Bowl Both Lose.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Super Bowl Both Lose.jpg

Accurate

I guess I will root for the Super Bowl commercials this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.