Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Streaming Exclusively on Peacock

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I tried to access NBC 6 out of Miami online for the game.  Well, that didn't work.  They shut that down too.

 

8 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I tried to access NBC 6 out of Miami online for the game.  Well, that didn't work.  They shut that down too.

Not sure how you all are accessing it but I've not had too many issues on my Superbox Pro.  Found it on a general NFL channel, NBC Kansas City and NBC Miami.  The NFL Channel has worked pretty well.  

  • Replies 78
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Well unless you wanted to see Taylor Swift every 30 seconds, you haven’t missed anything. 

34 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

 

Not sure how you all are accessing it but I've not had too many issues on my Superbox Pro.  Found it on a general NFL channel, NBC Kansas City and NBC Miami.  The NFL Channel has worked pretty well.  

I read up just a bit on the Superbox Pro but can you give us a cost and what you get after you buy the box?

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I read up just a bit on the Superbox Pro but can you give us a cost and what you get after you buy the box?

Ummm I'm not sure on the exact cost as it depends on where you purchase it and if they're running any sales.  I saw the one we've got, the Superbox Pro S4, for around $300-$400.  It was a Christmas gift this year from the in laws and I've probably thanked them about 10 times for it.

 

Long story short you can order them from various websites online but I'd make sure it seems like a reputable dealer as it sounds like there may be scammers out there.  Once you get it hooked up to the TV, it works off of an internet connection.  It has over 1600 live TV channels.  Also offers video on demand with over 12,000 movies.  Series from just about every streaming service you can imagine.  Also you can playback shows from the last week on 85 different popular channels like, ESPN, A&E, AMC etc.

 

Learning how to set up the box isn't exactly user friendly, neither is Learning all of its controls but it's well worth it. There is no set up fee or monthly fee, just the up front cost of the box.  The wife and I were actually considering getting Netflix again just prior to Christmas.  Now, instead we are canceling Paramount+.  I love this thing. 

I think the NFL Network is getting ready to show the rebroadcast of the game. Looks like I am not going to miss the game after all. 

5 hours ago, theguru said:

taylorwatch.jpg

If a billionaire won't buy in, what are we even doing here ...

Screenshot_20240114-051349__01.jpg

10 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Ummm I'm not sure on the exact cost as it depends on where you purchase it and if they're running any sales.  I saw the one we've got, the Superbox Pro S4, for around $300-$400.  It was a Christmas gift this year from the in laws and I've probably thanked them about 10 times for it.

 

Long story short you can order them from various websites online but I'd make sure it seems like a reputable dealer as it sounds like there may be scammers out there.  Once you get it hooked up to the TV, it works off of an internet connection.  It has over 1600 live TV channels.  Also offers video on demand with over 12,000 movies.  Series from just about every streaming service you can imagine.  Also you can playback shows from the last week on 85 different popular channels like, ESPN, A&E, AMC etc.

 

Learning how to set up the box isn't exactly user friendly, neither is Learning all of its controls but it's well worth it. There is no set up fee or monthly fee, just the up front cost of the box.  The wife and I were actually considering getting Netflix again just prior to Christmas.  Now, instead we are canceling Paramount+.  I love this thing. 

Can you use it to watch on multiple TV's? 

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Can you use it to watch on multiple TV's? 

No.  I'm considering buying one for my basement and maybe my bedroom.  

8 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

If a billionaire won't buy in, what are we even doing here ...

Screenshot_20240114-051349__01.jpg

taylor-swift22.gif

23 million streamed the game. This definitely won’t be the last time the NFL does this.

On 1/13/2024 at 3:06 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

I saw yesterday that there is actually a betting line on the over/under of the number of viewers for the streaming service game tonight and the over/under was 11 million.

So NBC (Peacock) just gloated on TV that the number was 23 million and the most ever.  Wow!

NBC took a victory lap, at our expense, wow!

If they continue to bilk their audience out of money, the audience should start making demands.   Like every team gets a dome/retractable roof stadium, paid for by the multi-billion dollar organization that charges you a couple bucks for the right to charge you for anything.

42 minutes ago, theguru said:

So NBC (Peacock) just gloated on TV that the number was 23 million and the most ever.  Wow!

NBC took a victory lap, at our expense, wow!

The sad thing from that is they will now be 2 or maybe 3 in next years playoffs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.