Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Streaming Exclusively on Peacock

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I’ll probably watch it but not via the Peacock app. 

How?   I love watching her play, but ain't paying Peacock to stream 1 game.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

How?   I love watching her play, but ain't paying Peacock to stream 1 game.

Super box 4, you can buy from Amazon.  Worth the price IMO.  I just bought a second one last week after getting the first one as a Christmas present. 

6 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Super box 4, you can buy from Amazon.  Worth the price IMO.  I just bought a second one last week after getting the first one as a Christmas present. 

What do you charge to come teach new users how to use it?

I am also curious, why the 4 and not the S5 Max?

44 minutes ago, theguru said:

What do you charge to come teach new users how to use it?

I am also curious, why the 4 and not the S5 Max?

I could probably tell you over the phone relatively easy if you even needed my help.  It turns out it does come with instructions, pretty sure my in-laws just didn't realize it and forgot to pack them with the gift.  But I can stop by if needed.

 

As for the S4 vs the S5 Max, if I'm being 100% honest I didn't really research the S5 Max.  I knew that it seemed more expensive based on what I saw online.   The S4 worked fine, haven't had any real issues so I was comfortable just getting a second one of them.  My buddy got one as well and he loves it.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.