Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Covington Catholic Colonels

Featured Replies

Just now, Tranquility Base said:

Both Schultes.

Men among boys. 

  • Replies 158
  • Views 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    Sophomore TE/DL Spencer Clukey received an offer today from Kentucky.

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    The Frederick Douglas kid is a Soph and DL/OL and very sizable and the South Carolina kid is said to be a 4 star kicker….

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    Peeped the new video scoreboard going in on the southwest corner of the stadium today.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Any word on how the QB battle is turning out?? Less than 2 weeks to go….

I don't think it's decided yet, but hearing that Cash is getting more reps.  Take that how you will.  I suspect Friday will play a big factor.  

23 hours ago, UKato91 said:

I don't think it's decided yet, but hearing that Cash is getting more reps.  Take that how you will.  I suspect Friday will play a big factor.  

That is interesting because the texts / updates I've received are that it will be Queen and Cash will be super involved on both sides of the ball.  Although until we get to the 23rd out in Union, who really knows.  

I can say two things with a high degree of confidence:  Cash is INVALUABLE at safety and Eddie is unlikely to play his QB both ways.

24 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

That is interesting because the texts / updates I've received are that it will be Queen and Cash will be super involved on both sides of the ball.  Although until we get to the 23rd out in Union, who really knows.  

I can say two things with a high degree of confidence:  Cash is INVALUABLE at safety and Eddie is unlikely to play his QB both ways.

If Queen can command the huddle and offense, take care of the ball, and just move the chains not be Superman I think you give the nod to him. He is the future anyway, it allows him to get in there and start his development. And it also allows your best defensive back to focus on that and also would give you another weapon to the ball in their hands. He wouldn't let cash play both ways at QB, but he will if Queen plays QB.

I think the offense is going to be pretty good regardless of who is at QB and expect to see both this season:

  1. Cash (regardless of at QB or WR) and Dylan Gaiser are two very athletic/dynamic players in space
  2. I think we have at least 3, maybe 4 TEs, that are all above average NKY players
  3. Two or three big bodied vertical receivers that can win down the field and play above the rim.
  4. A plus playcaller and, as long as EE doesn't call too much simple QB run game, is very good for the HS level
On 8/13/2024 at 1:17 PM, CCHFC said:

I think the offense is going to be pretty good regardless of who is at QB and expect to see both this season:

  1. Cash (regardless of at QB or WR) and Dylan Gaiser are two very athletic/dynamic players in space
  2. I think we have at least 3, maybe 4 TEs, that are all above average NKY players
  3. Two or three big bodied vertical receivers that can win down the field and play above the rim.
  4. A plus playcaller and, as long as EE doesn't call too much simple QB run game, is very good for the HS level

I can't wait to see Gaiser this year, just a great all around amazing athlete.  I'm thinking he has a rock star season!

On 8/14/2024 at 2:17 PM, RedHawk said:

I can't wait to see Gaiser this year, just a great all around amazing athlete.  I'm thinking he has a rock star season!

Don't sleep on the other guys too.  Lots of talent on this team.

Annually just a great program coming out of a truly awesome school.  Neat to see EE’s juggernaut annually do its’ thing.

  • Author
On 6/17/2024 at 5:43 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Not that it's really news, but it looks like the reported previously schedule is officially official. Just a flip-flop of last year's hosting sites.

Aug 23 at Ryle
Aug 30 vs. Highlands
Sep 6 vs. Simon Kenton
Sep 13 at Dixie Heights
Sep 20 vs. Beechwood
Sep 27 at Holmes (District)
Oct 4 vs. Grant County (District)
Oct 11 - BYE
Oct 18 at Harrison County (District)
Oct 25 vs. Mason County (District)
Nov 1 at Campbell County

The Cov Cath at Holmes game has been moved to Thursday night due to lack of officials.

Thurs, Sep 26 at Holmes - 7:00pm 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.