Worst Game Ever?

burreaux

I read today about how the NFL today is very close to being run by the players (no where close to the current NBA but more than ever before). If that’s true then that leads to the mediocrity. Players talking about safety rules that leads to less aggressive defenses, encourages more passing because QBs don’t have to worry about getting knocked out. Ball carriers pulling up a yard away from the sideline of afraid of getting hit by the defensive player for fear of a fine, allows the ball carrier to get an extra cheap yard or two. It’s watered down and I can’t believe people have season tickets to these games. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

QBs don’t have to worry about getting knocked out.

I agree with what you posted, but with CJ Stroud's injury yesterday now 16 out of the 32 starting QB's from week one have been injured through week 14 now and that does not include subs who have also been injured like in Cleveland.

• Like 1

IMHO....lol!!! Everyone has one, the N.F.L.  is not a good product anymore. For a variety of reasons but, I'll just go with one. You have a league which is supposed to be the best of the best, that run a lot of stuff that is done at the high school/college level. Mainly offense. The shotgun. The wildcat. The pistol. The R.P.O. Whatever happened to lining up, and just kicking some butt!!! I know guy's , I'm old. But to me, less is more, and the old K.I.S.S. method  still works. We are not trying to split the atom !!! It's football!!!  I'm 63.... 1980/1990, maybe early 2000's,  was when the N.F.L. had their best  run for me.   things could change, but I doubt it.....lol! Just one mans opinion. Merry Christmas people!!!