Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst Game Ever?

Featured Replies

Currently the Panthers are trailing the Saints 14-6 late in Q3.

Derek Carr is 12/18 for 37 yards with 1 int.

Bryce Young is 6/20 for 53 yards.

I'm not watching the game live but I cannot imagine an NFL game with 2 starting QBs posting numbers like this. It's not like either team has a historically great defense either. Every week it looks more likely that Young is a huge bust and not worthy of a #1 pick, let alone one that the Panthers traded up to get.

That sounds bad but it would have to go a long ways to beat the Jets and Giants game for the worst of the season. It had a total of 24 punts in the game and even with OT only 445 total yards combined. Also last weeks Chargers and Patriots game a 6-0 Charger win was very good either.

The Vikes and Raiders are 0-0 in the 3rd.

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Vikes and Raiders are 0-0 in the 3rd.

Yes right now both teams have combined for less than 200 total yards. I hope the Vikes offense woes keep on at least through next Sat.

  • Author
20 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That sounds bad but it would have to go a long ways to beat the Jets and Giants game for the worst of the season. It had a total of 24 punts in the game and even with OT only 445 total yards combined. Also last weeks Chargers and Patriots game a 6-0 Charger win was very good either.

 

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Vikes and Raiders are 0-0 in the 3rd.

Tom Brady was talking about how there has been a lot of mediocre football this year and I think he's exactly right.

2 minutes ago, burreaux said:

 

Tom Brady was talking about how there has been a lot of mediocre football this year and I think he's exactly right.

Yes he is I think also this has been a terrible year for QB's getting hurt and not playing.

  • Author
Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yes he is I think also this has been a terrible year for QB's getting hurt and not playing.

That's a good point, I can't ever remember a year where this many QBs got hurt. I guess every team doesn't have a Jake Browning. 

8 minutes ago, burreaux said:

 

Tom Brady was talking about how there has been a lot of mediocre football this year and I think he's exactly right.

I agree, for whatever reasons the level of play feels down to me, even by the the top teams. 

21 hours ago, theguru said:

I agree, for whatever reasons the level of play feels down to me, even by the the top teams. 

Maybe not down, but certainly inconsistent. Teams seem to be way up or way down from week to week.  And I'm not one to rip officials, but officiating has been wildly inconsistent too. Some crews calling every little , and some letting obvious penalties go uncalled. The games have been hard to watch with poor flow, and I think officiating is why. I don't have any official stats, but I feel like that have been more "big" game changing calls made (or not made) than in the past.

I also wonder how much of this is football becoming so pass dependent that if you get a game with two guys who can't read an NFL defense that it just turns into a really bad game.  Teams have de-emphasized the running game to the point that outside of the Titans its no one's "X factor" anymore.

17 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

Maybe not down, but certainly inconsistent. Teams seem to be way up or way down from week to week.  And I'm not one to rip officials, but officiating has been wildly inconsistent too. Some crews calling every little , and some letting obvious penalties go uncalled. The games have been hard to watch with poor flow, and I think officiating is why. I don't have any official stats, but I feel like that have been more "big" game changing calls made (or not made) than in the past.

That sounds like a better description.  I do agree when teams are hot, they look as good as ever, but there is definitely more mediocre play this year.  The merging of officiating, replay, and whatever unwritten rules the NFL has behind the scenes on in-game decisions, definitely feels inconsistent to me. 

Well you could have good old Trubiscuit to watch at NFL ticket prices this weekend like moi.  Both edge rushers in concussion protocol.  4th string ILB at the mack (who retired from the league to sell pokemon cards).  Practice squad safety.  It's all rainbows and unicorns over here.

22 hours ago, burreaux said:

 

Tom Brady was talking about how there has been a lot of mediocre football this year and I think he's exactly right.

I agree with this as a whole with nearly all of the NFL. 

  • Author
21 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Well you could have good old Trubiscuit to watch at NFL ticket prices this weekend like moi.  Both edge rushers in concussion protocol.  4th string ILB at the mack (who retired from the league to sell pokemon cards).  Practice squad safety.  It's all rainbows and unicorns over here.

What an underrated story that was. He even got caught scamming people and his business got banned from a few platforms.

1 hour ago, burreaux said:

What an underrated story that was. He even got caught scamming people and his business got banned from a few platforms.

Yeah well he got scammed in pass coverage on Thursday. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.