Bengals 34 Jaguars 31 (OT)

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think I have this right, speaking of timeouts, the one we called in overtime should have been used as a challenge, right?  The net result was we lost a timeout. 

Agreed! I don’t care if Bengals call TO first but if the booth is going to review does it matter if Bengals called TO first. A Booth review should negate a TO called during that dead time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think I have this right, speaking of timeouts, the one we called in overtime should have been used as a challenge, right?  The net result was we lost a timeout. 

Yes we called the timeout before the booth called for a review, but that was a good timeout as I am not sure they would have looked if Taylor had not called that timeout.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yes we called the timeout before the booth called for a review, but that was a good timeout as I am not sure they would have looked if Taylor had not called that timeout.

Yeah, they were putting that review with the extra camera angles on the Jag TD. 

27 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

They are definitely alive after last night’s performance and still have a chance. All receivers and tight ends playing last night for the Bengals MUST remain healthy for that chance to continue. Awesome win last night!

I still have hope that the final game will have playoff implications.  

And with some exceptions, the Bengals fan base (like a lot of others, to be fair) is a bunch of negative Nancys.  The season is over. Let’s get the best draft position we can get.   Please don’t put us on prime time tv.  

This team has WAY too many really good players on both sides of the ball to throw in the towel until the fat lady sings. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

I still have hope that the final game will have playoff implications.  

And with some exceptions, the Bengals fan base (like a lot of others, to be fair) is a bunch of negative Nancys.  The season is over. Let’s get the best draft position we can get.   Please don’t put us on prime time tv.  

This team has WAY too many really good players on both sides of the ball to throw in the towel until the fat lady sings. 

I agree and they showed it last night.

• Like 1

Really wish Boyd would have tried to air that throw out down field to Chase. He was one on one with a safety over the top. Worst case scenario, it gets intercepted and is a bad punt. Throwing it across the field to Mixon. Woof.

Was very impressed with Browning, minus the two late false starts.

Glad spirits will at least be a little higher this week at Paycor on Sunday than if they had lost.

• Like 1