2023 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 5 Results)

bugatti

Here are the results for this week's Pick 5 contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners, click here to claim your prize: BGP Store

Results of this week's games:

Pikeville 21 Raceland 0
Bowling Green 28 Cooper 14
Mayfield 53 Owensboro Catholic 48
Trinity 41 Bryan Station 20
Boyle County 41 Covington Catholic 0
Christian Academy Louisville 41 Bell County 16

Several perfect scores for championship game week. Congrats to the following: @DearToday, @dshoe40, @FB Head, @Hard Work, @Just Curious, @Packaged Meat, @Purple88, @Runcible Owl, and @Tkinslow. Be sure to claim your weekly prize from the bossman.

Jordan. The USA Hockey team in Lake Placid. Vince Young at the Rose Bowl. All associated with championship clutch performances. We can now add another name to that list: @Runcible Owl. Knocked out a perfect score the final week to win the overall grand prize. Congratulations!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

DearToday 25
dshoe40 25
FB Head 25
Hard Work 25
Just Curious 25
Packaged Meat 25
Purple88 25
Runcible Owl 25
Tkinslow 25
BigBlue92 23
colonel-fan 23
Jumper_Dad 22
BillNye 21
Fat Nate 21
Jack of all Trades 21
dmh115 20
Hornet34 20
Rebel 20
tomcat1984 19
BiggestFan 18
TDFEVER 18
UKato91 18
BrosefStalin 16
Unrivaled97 16
BIG BLACK JACK 15
Cheese 15
LCDAWGS19 15
nikeman49 15
wingt51 15
Nuke LaLoosh 11
BWTigers 10
16thBBall Fan 6
Fsfan 6
REALSPORT 6
  • Like 1

Final Standings

Runcible Owl 69
BigBlue92 66
dshoe40 65
dmh115 63
Packaged Meat 60
Jack of all Trades 56
FB Head 55
DearToday 54
BiggestFan 53
Hornet34 52
Purple88 51
Tkinslow 51
UKato91 51
BillNye 48
Hard Work 46
colonel-fan 45
Nuke LaLoosh 45
LCDAWGS19 43
tomcat1984 43
Cheese 42
Jumper_Dad 42
Rebel 41
16thBBall Fan 39
BWTigers 38
Fsfan 38
nikeman49 38
TDFEVER 37
Fat Nate 33
Thakattack 33
wingt51 31
Unrivaled97 29
REALSPORT 28
Just Curious 25
Tones 25
MorrowManiac 20
BrosefStalin 16
DawgsFan100 16
BIG BLACK JACK 15
Astro Domino 12
CoachLawler 12
Dukey_662001 9
WishboneCity 9
MaddenCurse44 8
Just Truth 7
Finkle Ray 6
KYFootballFanz 6
hrcarrier 4
TRPride 3
se7ens 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Here are the results for this week's Pick 5 contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Pikeville 21 Raceland 0
Trinity 21 Bryan Station 20

Several perfect scores for championship game week. Congrats to the following: @DearToday, @dshoe40, @FB Head, @Hard Work, @Just Curious, @Packaged Meat, @Purple88, @Runcible Owl, and @Tkinslow. Be sure to claim your weekly prize from the bossman.

Jordan. The USA Hockey team in Lake Placid. Vince Young at the Rose Bowl. All associated with championship clutch performances. We can now add another name to that list: @Runcible Owl. Knocked out a perfect score the final week to win the overall grand prize. Congratulations!

Impressive everyone, some of those games were really hard to pick.

If you haven't won a prize this year please hit me up for your prize package.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:46 AM, bugatti said:

Pikeville 21 Raceland 0
Trinity 41 Bryan Station 20

😳 Thanks @bugatti, and great job running the contests this season, you made it really challenging. The competition was fierce and there are so many really sharp football minds that played - member fans from Paducah, Bowling Green, Boyle County, Highlands, Newport, Douglass, some other Cov Cath guys, and so many others ...

On 12/4/2023 at 11:28 AM, theguru said:

@Runcible Owl for the big win!  Congrats RO! 

Everyone, I love all winners here at BGP but I think most of us can agree that is great to see someone like Runcible Owl win a grand prize because he does so, so much for BGP he should be rewarded in more ways than one.

🔵 Thank you, this is awfully kind @theguru. This is a great place you've built here; I'm grateful to be a part of the community.

Go Colonels!

• Like 5

Everything is in the mail.  The Post Office says the expected delivery date for all of the prizes is Saturday, 12-16.  I would imagine a couple of them are going to show up tomorrow and a couple on Monday.  Either way, be on the look out.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/14/2023 at 4:32 PM, theguru said:

Everything is in the mail.  The Post Office says the expected delivery date for all of the prizes is Saturday, 12-16.  I would imagine a couple of them are going to show up tomorrow and a couple on Monday.  Either way, be on the look out.  

Got mine today! These caramels are elite. As always, thanks BGP!

• Like 1