Kentucky 38 Louisville 31

16thBBall Fan

The win doesn’t shock me as the Cats have beaten the Cards a lot when being the under dog. How they won is shocking. Leary is and has been horrible. No clue how he was the best QB in the portal. WRs dropping catchable passes same ole same ole. No penalties is an unreal stat for a Stoops coached team. That last play was just a terrible decision. 

20 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final. A big win for the Cats and also eliminated any hope for Louisville to make it in the college football playoff. Cats improve to 7-5 and Louisville falls to 10-2. This is also the 5th straight win for the Cats over the Cards.

Daughter is working on her Master's at UK, this is her 5th year at UK...coincidence??? I think not!

Will be taking donations for her to pursue her doctorate the next two years, and keep her at UK, if anyone would like to donate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hard to believe the Cats scored 38 points on just 45 plays from scrimmage. Also, I cannot ever remember a Mark Stoops team going a whole game without a penalty.

In a chippy rivalry game.  I'm shocked that Kentucky didn't have atleast a couple personal fouls.  

14 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Poor little Ky, undisciplined, poor coach with no discipline, ends up 7-5 after beating the #10 team in the land, all non believers stay at home for the bowl game!! By the way, ZERO penalties today for my Cat squad, let’s goooooo!!!

Great win! Always nice beating Louisville. Especially with ruining the season Louisville was having. With that said, Definitely always interesting seeing your reactions and how you view things for UK Football compared to your views on basketball. For football seemed content with slightly better than average.

• Like 1