Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hart County 24 Union County 21

Featured Replies

Final. Raiders move to 13-0. They'll host Bell County next week with a trip to Lexington on the line.

 

For a school like Hart County who’s never had much success to make state semis is pretty awesome. Congrats to Hart County. 

2 minutes ago, Sportslover32 said:

For a school like Hart County who’s never had much success to make state semis is pretty awesome. Congrats to Hart County. 

I agree.  No matter what else happens this year, these guys are legends in Hart County. 

Congrats to the Raiders. What an amazing year for them. They have a legitimate shot of making the state title game next week. 
 

I can’t imagine the crowd that will be assembled in Hart County next week.  

Congrats Hart County..

I thought Union County looked significantly better than they have in the past few games, Hart County just doesn’t quit.
 

Bell County on the road to Munfordville next week in the State semifinals, imagine telling someone that a decade ago. In my opinion this was the best matchup for Hart County stylistically to keep this streak alive and compete for a State championship, Go Raiders!

The Magic Carpet keeps flying in Munfordville!  Congratulations to Hart County!  What a special season for them!  Happy for them and the whole county!  But don't be satisfied; keep your head down; Respect Bell County and play to win!

You can do it!  I'll be pulling for you!

Huge congratulations to Hart County! This is huge. 

I’ve said it all year, this Hart team is the real deal. Never been more proud of this group! Great game by Union as well. 

12 hours ago, Purple88 said:

The Magic Carpet keeps flying in Munfordville!  Congratulations to Hart County!  What a special season for them!  Happy for them and the whole county!  But don't be satisfied; keep your head down; Respect Bell County and play to win!

You can do it!  I'll be pulling for you!

Agreed! I love to see schools like Hart County get a run at a special season like this. I like how they play old school smash mouth football. 

I'm not sure if much has been said about this, but Hart County's QB deserves some recognition.  They're not going to pass it a lot, but I've watched him nail some absolute clutch throws when their running game gets stopped up for a bit.  It's disheartening for the opposition to finally get a 3rd and 8 or so, only to see them them nail a 20 yard pass for either a TD or a much needed first down.  Looks like I'll make another trip to Munfordville next Friday!  I don't think I've seen that town as much in my life as I've seen it the last few weeks.  ?

Happy for Hart County. They'll talk about this team till the end of time in Munfordville.

They have a real chance to play in the state finals. Have to take the boys from Log Mountain seriously.  

Congrats to Hart Co! This was a fantastic back and forth game. Jarren Johnson for Union is the absolute real deal. Kid was phenomenal and was the entire offense for Union. Never went down on initial contact and kept Union in it until the very end.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.