Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 51 Kentucky 13

Featured Replies

Final. That was a beat down. I’m not sure we have the horses to actually beat Georgia especially on the road, but that performance was embarrassing and sad. 

Granted they had to play a bad Vandy team and an overrated Florida team (which face it, haven't been much since Urban left the scene) but maybe, just maybe, 2 MAC schools and Eastern don't get you ready to play the top dogs of the SEC.   But I guess as long as Stoops get his bowl and his extension, they are all happy.

This game snowballed on Kentucky and of course got out of control. This realistically could and maybe should have been tied at 14 or at worse the Cats down 14 to 10 early. But STUPID unnecessary penalties killed two drives in UGA territory and a completely overthrown pass misses a wide open receiver in the redzone. UK isn't good enough to over come those mistakes, then add in a couple of penalties that extended Georgia drives and UK was in  hole they could never get out of.

Cats needed to be near perfect with no self inflicted damage to be in this game, and they failed miserably at that.

Now, don't let UGA beat you twice, put this behind you and get after it next week.

Wasn't home to watch it but I recorded it.  Don't think I will watch. LOL 

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Wasn't home to watch it but I recorded it.  Don't think I will watch. LOL 

That would be wise move on your part RP. 

Kentucky seemed too amped up and just not checked in mentally.  Embarrassing performance, I wouldn't want to be around Mark Stoops right now.  

I don't know how I convinced myself that UK could keep this within 14 points.

Kentucky has a rough last 6 games on the schedule.  I could foresee a scenario where they lose all of them.

12 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Wasn't home to watch it but I recorded it.  Don't think I will watch. LOL 

Nothing to see here!

No one to blame but themselves, that's for sure.  Unacceptable to fail in all phases along with the undisciplined play of especially Deone Walker (over-rated) and the dirty play of Jager Burton.  Both should have been benched during the game.  JMHO.  Cats better regroup fast and hope the injury bug let's up or this could get ugly.  Rough week ahead at practice.  

21 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final. That was a beat down. I’m not sure we have the horses to actually beat Georgia especially on the road, but that performance was embarrassing and sad. 

You are correct on all counts sir!

21 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Granted they had to play a bad Vandy team and an overrated Florida team (which face it, haven't been much since Urban left the scene) but maybe, just maybe, 2 MAC schools and Eastern don't get you ready to play the top dogs of the SEC.   But I guess as long as Stoops get his bowl and his extension, they are all happy.

The AD has a big part in scheduling, correct?

Undisciplined, borderline dirty football has been a staple of the Stoops era. UK has been consistently better under him, so it’s largely ignored. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.