2007 DeSales

theguru

The 06 Colts had a down season after a stellar 05 campaign that was led by a solid Senior class. I look for pretty much the same talent level this season but I do know that their Frosh class was loaded and they fared pretty well while playing up at the JV level. One more year of seasoning for that group will put Desales back on the map in their division in 08. Coach Sander does a great job with the resources he has available.

The 06 Colts had a down season after a stellar 05 campaign that was led by a solid Senior class. I look for pretty much the same talent level this season but I do know that their Frosh class was loaded and they fared pretty well while playing up at the JV level. One more year of seasoning for that group will put Desales back on the map in their division in 08. Coach Sander does a great job with the resources he has available.

If you add to that the fact that they just had one of their largest number of placement test participants in the last 10-15 years, things should look pretty good for 2009, 2010 and 2011.

:dancingpa

Keep up the good work Head Master Strothman.