Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, gcbleedblue said:

One thing that hasn’t been mentioned. Paducah didn’t have many guys going both ways. Mayfield does. This could be huge in the second half.

Hold on now...in 17 years this has never been a problem for Mayfield...

  • Replies 282
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When a team scores on special teams or defense, the other team gets the ball back (which cuts out chances for the team in question to score offensive touchdowns) 42 points is 42 points. 

  • Astro Domino
    Astro Domino

    I’m honor of the game tonight. A Mayfield-Tilghman program from almost 60 years ago.

  • If I wanted to I could go on and on about our 17 game win streak over PT, but the truth of the matter is 75% of the players on these rosters weren’t even born the last time Paducah won and they couldn

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, DaTruth said:

Hold on now...in 17 years this has never been a problem for Mayfield...

Tilghman has not played kids one way the last 17 years but last year we did. And being undisciplined lost that one but mayfield was beat last year mentality and physically , but that was last year. Also I understand the hype with biggers but has he ever locked someone down like Carter? Or has he ever been guarded by someone like Carter? Matter fact the legion of zoom? But I believe if coached right he will take him out the game but that’s coaching.. so we’ll see and from what I’m hearing we’ll have 4 starters out so that will make difference I'm sure but hey that’s football next man up!

4 minutes ago, Category_F5 said:

Tilghman has not played kids one way the last 17 years but last year we did. And being undisciplined lost that one but mayfield was beat last year mentality and physically , but that was last year. Also I understand the hype with biggers but has he ever locked someone down like Carter? Or has he ever been guarded by someone like Carter? Matter fact the legion of zoom? But I believe if coached right he will take him out the game but that’s coaching.. so we’ll see and from what I’m hearing we’ll have 4 starters out so that will make difference I'm sure but hey that’s football next man up!

Who are the 4 starters?

2 minutes ago, Category_F5 said:

Tilghman has not played kids one way the last 17 years but last year we did. And being undisciplined lost that one but mayfield was beat last year mentality and physically , but that was last year. Also I understand the hype with biggers but has he ever locked someone down like Carter? Or has he ever been guarded by someone like Carter? Matter fact the legion of zoom? But I believe if coached right he will take him out the game but that’s coaching.. so we’ll see and from what I’m hearing we’ll have 4 starters out so that will make difference I'm sure but hey that’s football next man up!

I think Mayfield would love it if PT used Carter to try to take Biggers out of the game because regardless of what has been said on here, if you take them two off the field Mayfields skill guys are deeper and better than the rest of Paducahs and I don’t really think it’s even that close. If Paducah wins this game it will be in the trenches. If Paducah went with a run the ball down your throat game plan then I think they would win this game but they’re too caught up in the passing game and putting the game in James hands to ever do that.

21 minutes ago, Category_F5 said:

Tilghman has not played kids one way the last 17 years but last year we did. And being undisciplined lost that one but mayfield was beat last year mentality and physically , but that was last year. Also I understand the hype with biggers but has he ever locked someone down like Carter? Or has he ever been guarded by someone like Carter? Matter fact the legion of zoom? But I believe if coached right he will take him out the game but that’s coaching.. so we’ll see and from what I’m hearing we’ll have 4 starters out so that will make difference I'm sure but hey that’s football next man up!

If Carter's soul job given by the coaching staff is to take Biggers out of the game, then that plays right in to Mayfield's hands. Mayfield can only hope that is the case.

On 8/27/2023 at 5:56 PM, DaTruth said:

I have heard who they maybe coming to see but Mayfield has talent and Prime time may see him old self as Mayfields secondary has been dubbed Legion on Doom and with in that there has been an official (NO FLY ZONE) warning within that secondary just ask Graves and Hopkinsville....can't wait and it could be a battle of who actually has the best secondary vs wide receivers...

 

The hype of big time college coaches coming to see this game is wild, but does college football not kick off Saturday?

Just now, Tracy House said:

The hype of big time college coaches coming to see this game is wild, but does college football not kick off Saturday?

It does (well it did last weekend I suppose) but the schedule is weak this weekend. 

I just hope it is a well played, hard fought game that both sides are satisfied that a penalty or a credit card decides the game.

6 minutes ago, Tracy House said:

I just hope it is a well played, hard fought game that both sides are satisfied that a penalty or a credit card decides the game.

A credit card?

One of PT’s wins was determined by someone that is charged with keeping order, determined that is was a game winning first down( allowing PT to maintain possession of the ball) by marking it with a credit card. That is a Cardinal gripe, the penalty is a PT gripe.

3 hours ago, Astro Domino said:

I think Mayfield would love it if PT used Carter to try to take Biggers out of the game because regardless of what has been said on here, if you take them two off the field Mayfields skill guys are deeper and better than the rest of Paducahs and I don’t really think it’s even that close. If Paducah wins this game it will be in the trenches. If Paducah went with a run the ball down your throat game plan then I think they would win this game but they’re too caught up in the passing game and putting the game in James hands to ever do that.

I don’t see how I think they are deeper at skilled and yes we definitely need to run the ball more I totally agree. But the film I seen biggers is the man. I seen the zoom give up some big plays to some graves wr and their back had over 100 yards rushing and he wasn’t even the feature back against us. 

3 hours ago, Proudfan said:

Who are the 4 starters?

Due to injuries but I’m not gonna put them out there like that if you know then you know but like I said next man up! 

On 8/27/2023 at 3:46 PM, Tracy House said:

Yes, rumor is Saban and Coach Prime may be there, I am picking Mayfield in another close one , but one play, one game the goal is Kroger field.

Maybe they'll shoot another Aflac commercial while they're in town.

7EFACCD5UBFSTLRIDBWI363Q3E.thumb.jpeg.5152ca101524cc4d828a5428a60442d0.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Category_F5 said:

I don’t see how I think they are deeper at skilled and yes we definitely need to run the ball more I totally agree. But the film I seen biggers is the man. I seen the zoom give up some big plays to some graves wr and their back had over 100 yards rushing and he wasn’t even the feature back against us. 

I agree. Graves ran it down Mayfields throat. Their line whipped up on Mayfield on both sides of the ball. I think if Paducah wins this game that is where it is won. I just think Mayfields #5 receiver would be Paducahs #3 receiver, but I could be wrong. That’s why they play the game on Friday. Nothing I say really means anything when it comes to kickoff tomorrow. I do think that Mayfield should line Starks up at D End as much as they can. I think in a game against a passing team such as PT or LCA he makes just as much of a difference rushing the QB as he does running the ball on offense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.