St.Pat/Augusta Predictions...Thoughts

Is this a hard game to Predict? .... St.Pat coming off a big win at home against Deming. Augusta coming off a hard loss to Nicholas Co. and a loss to Harrison.

I think both teams will come out strong.... Augusta needs to limit the turnovers especially in the first half. After the last game at the den with St. Pulling off the win in the final seconds I think the Panthers will play some inspired ball. If they put together a game like they did at Harrison I think Atown will pull it off in a big way.

It seems like you never know what team will show up for both of theses teams.

It could also depend on what BGP's show up too...:sssh: Sorry Panther15Z30

Is this a hard game to Predict? .... St.Pat coming off a big win at home against Deming. Augusta coming off a hard loss to Nicholas Co. and a loss to Harrison.

I think both teams will come out strong.... Augusta needs to limit the turnovers especially in the first half. After the last game at the den with St. Pulling off the win in the final seconds I think the Panthers will play some inspired ball. If they put together a game like they did at Harrison I think Atown will pull it off in a big way.

It seems like you never know what team will show up for both of theses teams.

It could also depend on what BGP's show up too...:sssh: Sorry Panther15Z30

haha well I won't be attending the game so maybe some luck with that.