Pictures of the Lloyd football field

theguru

4 hours ago, TheBearsFavoriteHat said:

Here is a design the school has sent out.

FB_IMG_1671048974423.jpg

I heard from a Lloyd grad (Not sure how much in the know), but he told me that they were putting the interlocking LM logos at the 25s and the Juggernaut logo (see lower right of the image) would go at midfield.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

I heard from a Lloyd grad (Not sure how much in the know), but he told me that they were putting the interlocking LM logos at the 25s and the Juggernaut logo (see lower right of the image) would go at midfield.

I have seen that request on Facebook, but seemed to be shot down pretty quickly as the design was already submitted and approved. I would have preferred the Juggernaut logo at the 50 as well and the interlocking LM in an endzone. I don't know if I would have liked it on the 25s

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 8:22 PM, snakesnot_2000 said:

Nice field. But I'm not a fan of tracks around a field but most have them.

I like it. Small school Track & Field (and Cross Country) is a big deal in NKY. The year after Lloyd won their first state title in football, they upgraded the track into an all-weather surface and then ran a  money making T & F invitational that packed the stands for years. 

Erlanger was pretty much built out by the mid 60's so a separate facility was never an option. Overall it's a pretty cozy setup. Small town game vibe in the middle of one of the most densely populated areas in the state. The distance from the first row of the bleachers to the sidelines is about the length of my living room (the track only has six narrow lanes).

Never been to War Memorial, but looking at photos, the field looks about the same distance to the stands and seems "empty" to me without a track. 

Spelling out “Lloyd Memorial” and “Juggernauts” in the end zones gives me anxiety.

That is a whole bunch of letters and they are going to be hard to be spaced congruently.

”Lloyd” and “Juggs” on the other hand… nice, tidy, and bold.

• Like 1