Bullitt East vs. Male Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 09:00 PM

On 11/26/2022 at 11:45 AM, Tigerpride94 said:

Once again Bullitt East will have to overcome the computers calling for them to lose. Will they do it again?

2710C26A-AA0B-48EF-B4A0-854880D30482.png

Calpreps picks BE to lose.  @Hardin County Prepspicks BE to lose.  I feel about certain the TP94 rankings & @teeroywill pick BE to lose.  Now only if Jason Frakes from the Courier-Journal picks BE to lose, then I’ll feel pretty good about Bullitt East’s chances in this one.😂

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Calpreps picks BE to lose.  @Hardin County Prepspicks BE to lose.  I feel about certain the TP94 rankings & @teeroywill pick BE to lose.  Now only if Jason Frakes from the Courier-Journal picks BE to lose, then I’ll feel pretty good about Bullitt East’s chances in this one.😂

Also Massey ratings since they pick Male 41-21. Also history since only one non Big 3 team has won it in 6A. I'm hopeful Bullitt East is #2.

• Like 3

BE's schedule turned out easier than they had hoped but with playing Male in the regular season then playing Manual, Central Hardin and Bryan Station in the playoffs it has helped to really sharpen the Bullitt East offense.  Male will score some points and Swinney will get some yards but I think if Bullitt East can get some stops they will be hard to outscore.  Like TP said, if BE doesn't put the ball on the ground I like their chances.  We shall see. 

BE 42

Male 28

• Like 2

On 11/26/2022 at 3:58 PM, LongTimeReader said:

I’m taking BE. BE’s offense is better. BE is a confident group. Of Male’s 4 playoffs win, 2of them could be placed in the “lucky” category. Yes, at times it’s better to be lucky than good, but you can’t live off of that. Think Male has used up all their good fortune. 

BE - 27

Male - 21

Luck...Ballard and St.X are both top 10 in the state of KY...Luck, Male was leading most of the St.X game. Bryan Station wasn't that good. 

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Male RB Daniel Swinney had 133 yds on 28 carries for 4.75 yds a carry against Ballard. Bullitt East will see a heavy dose of him and slowing him down will be key.

Male's started four new starters on the offensive line this season, they took their lumps early but they have gotten better and better each game. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bigg Ike said:

Luck...Ballard and St.X are both top 10 in the state of KY...Luck, Male was leading most of the St.X game. Bryan Station wasn't that good. 

I’ve seen both Bryan Station & Ballard in person this year, along with Male, Manual, etc.  I’m 💯 confident in saying Bryan Station was as good as Ballard.  Take that for what you want.  Male will be a huge challenge & an uphill climb for BE; no doubt.    Overall, Male is playing good football right now.  I’m looking forward to the game on Saturday.

• Like 1