Highlands vs. Scott County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 12:00 AM

9 minutes ago, Male Dueller said:

I'm nervous.

Me too Coach Dueller.  

The Birds' D has been playing very well and flying to the ball.  Will they be able to fly to the ball if they can’t find it until it’s already 5-8 yards or more downfield?  #26 has been a factor for the Birds defense all year by making plays at the line or near the line. I think he’s going to need to play a little more conservatively.   And we can’t miss tackles… wrap up, grab cloth, hold on and wait for defenders to help.  Get the ball!  Winning turnovers will help because Scott Co will most likely win Time of Possession.

Offense - protect the ball!  The Birds will need to score and score and score! No fumbles.  No interceptions.  No dropped balls on 2nd and 3rd downs. Play action!  Run the QB.  Take what they give you.  

Birds 30-28!

• Like 3

Actually after reading some of the arguments and points, I'm thinking the Birds may have a good chance to win.  I will definitely be flipping between this game and CovCath/FD at least until Owensboro games starts.  I think this game stands to be the most competitive of the night.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ram said:

God, I wish.

Mostly Bell 407s with some A-Star 350s, EC130s, and EC135s.  Occasionally an EC145. 

And, every once in a while I work on a fixed wing, Pilatus 12s.

I wish too Ram.

I am headed up to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert and then I have to get home and get ready.  Mick Abner is getting me on the field tonight and I am so excited!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brown said:

Actually after reading some of the arguments and points, I'm thinking the Birds may have a good chance to win.  I will definitely be flipping between this game and CovCath/FD at least until Owensboro games starts.  I think this game stands to be the most competitive of the night.

I , and I believe most people in this thread, think Highlands can win this game.  I would say it's going to be a close, well matched-up, competitive game.  To be honest, I would not be surprised no matter which team won. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ram said:

I , and I believe most people in this thread, think Highlands can win this game.  I would say it's going to be close, well matched-up, competitive game.  To be honest, I would not be surprised no matter which team won. 

Should be a great game to watch. Two great programs with completely different offenses that execute at a high level.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Should be a great game to watch. Two great programs with completely different offenses that execute at a high level.  

This is the part that really upsets me about not getting to watch this game.  Football junkies are going to love these two competing offensive styles.