Highlands vs. Scott County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 12:00 AM

Physical? Birds will go toe to toe with anybody. Birds played tough with CCH, neither team held anything back.  . One thing that impresses about THIS Birds team is they don't miss tackles in the open field. Gang tackling at the line of scrimmage has been constant. Should be a great game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1963 BIRDS said:

Physical? Birds will go toe to toe with anybody. Birds played tough with CCH, neither team held anything back.  . One thing that impresses about THIS Birds team is they don't miss tackles in the open field. Gang tackling at the line of scrimmage has been constant. Should be a great game.

Yes we will @1963 BIRDS and we have more physical moms in Fort Thomas too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fan of Karen said:

This brings new meaning to where in the world is Ram?   Elevated locations, Mount Rushmore in a helicopter, long fingers.  Come get me Ram. 😍

I'm currently at a land elevation of 5,279 feet.  On top of the world and not in the helicopter yet. 

23 minutes ago, Fan of Karen said:

I'm currently at a land elevation of 660 feet eating a big bowl of chili, drinking a Red Stripe and thinking about big helicopters.  

Well, I wouldn't call my helicopter "big", but it's definitely "above average". 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Fan of Karen said:

Please tell me it is a Sikorsky S-76?

God, I wish.

Mostly Bell 407s with some A-Star 350s, EC130s, and EC135s.  Occasionally an EC145. 

And, every once in a while I work on a fixed wing, Pilatus 12s.