Highlands vs. Scott County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 12:00 AM

It  looked like the center snap it but the QB wasn’t ready. It was almost like they thought they called a time out or something. Scott Co has also been lucky not to get flagged on their motion at least three different times. They’ve let HHS hang around which looks like it’s going to come back and bite them. 

Time to refresh for the Birds. Lucky to be 9-14 at half. Like @El Diablo said, this should be much, much worse. But that is why they play two halves.

I would really like to see the Birds keep pounding the ball down hill early in the series and stretch the field to Class, Noon, and Matteoli when you have short yardage and early downs. Those three need more touches. Some interesting decisions from the young Sphire in the first half... 

The Birds D has done a solid job, especially considering the positions they have been put in. I still really, really worry about the CBs though. 

4 minutes ago, barrel said:

It  looked like the center snap it but the QB wasn’t ready. It was almost like they thought they called a time out or something. Scott Co has also been lucky not to get flagged on their motion at least three different times. They’ve let HHS hang around which looks like it’s going to come back and bite them. 

I agree this could go either way.  A little luck or a turnover is all it will take for either team.