Campbell County 21 George Rogers Clark 20 (OT)

WishboneCity

Watching the game , it definitely didn’t feel like an upset. Camels dominated the first half. Ran it at will. Clark managed a hail mary TD to close out the half. 
Second half Clark woke up. Played with much more urgency.  #7 Ayden Bauwens had a monster interception late in the game. 
Clark scored first in OT. But a low snap allowed Camels to block the kick. Camels scored on 4th down on a reverse to Jayden Combs (kid is an athlete) in OT. 

Great win Claryville. Next week Ryle. Let’s see where they really stand. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenny Powers said:

GRC has a ton of young talent. This is a big win for the Camels. Their season could have really derailed in the last few weeks and they stayed the course. Great job representing NKY! 

This is where I’m at and I think it speaks volumes to Coach Weinrich’s ability.

There aren’t many coaches around that could have not only kept the kids together through all the off the field things but also have them improving!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChickenWyngz said:

This is where I’m at and I think it speaks volumes to Coach Weinrich’s ability.

There aren’t many coaches around that could have not only kept the kids together through all the off the field things but also have them improving!

Yes great job  by Coach Weinrich but to say they’re aren’t many Coaches around that could of done what he did? He is part of the reason the season almost derailed. So it was his to fix in the 1st place. But yes good win for them. 

• Haha 1

Rule 2 reads in part:

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule.

Our Terms of Service also read in part:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use BGP to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

37 minutes ago, theguru said:

Rule 2 reads in part:

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule.

Our Terms of Service also read in part:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use BGP to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

37 minutes ago, theguru said:

And knock it off with the Campbell County stuff and all of you know exactly what I mean. 

Also everyone, our Terms of Service prohibit any of the below:

Any quote, response, comment, or commentary about the administration of the BGP Terms of Service, including any response by any moderator/administrator.

To summarize, you are not permitted to comment on the administration (the process or activity of running of BGP in any manner) on the forum (BGP).