Steelers 23 Bengals 20 (OT)

18 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

It's a big loss, when you lose within your division.

Agreed losing to a division foe sucks even more. My point is the Bengals and Burrow offensively played about as bad as they could have played. Yet still legit had a chip shot extra point and field goal to win the game, even with how bad they played. Which if their long snapper doesn’t get hurt, they probably make the second one at least. So they should be fine, and plenty of more games now to get back on track. 

• Like 1

As bad as they played, Cincinnati still probably should have won that one.  Harris will be back and Money Mac will be just that again.   I'm not AS worried about the Oline as some people.   New parts that didn't really play in the preseason.  Hopefully they can gel quick before Burrow gets killed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Yeah those two guys who couldn’t win a playoff game. Compared to the two guys who just took the team to the Super Bowl last year. Marvin and Dalton deserved a lot of the criticism they got for their failures. People were not unfair to them. 

You, as most fans, always blame a coach or QB for a loss(not Burrow) and rave about them in a win. It's about the other staff but more importantly the other 52 players. Players make plays. Everything fell in place last year. Hope they have the same good luck this year. That money paid for free agents on the OL was not too impressive today.....and that's not coaching. Sometimes we get excited about guys other organizations don't seem to mind losing.

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

That would have been a fun walk out of the stadium. 

Always is when you can hear the water running under the bridge. Last year, couldn’t hear it. This year it was much more peaceful.

Edited by theguru
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, The Raven said:

As bad as they played, Cincinnati still probably should have won that one.  Harris will be back and Money Mac will be just that again.   I'm not AS worried about the Oline as some people.   New parts that didn't really play in the preseason.  Hopefully they can gel quick before Burrow gets killed.

I think they said Harris is probably done for the season!