Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 16 Paducah Tilghman 14

Featured Replies

The streak lives on...and on...and on. 

17 in a row for Mayfield. 

I have nothing else to say. 

Debate your hearts out. 

  • Replies 97
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Neutral
    Mr. Neutral

    Beechwood got my respect times 10 with their generosity with the tornado damage. I thought I lost my mother in the candle factory that night. When I saw the selflessness the beechwood community showed

  • Mayfield should be very proud of their officials.

  • ? Cry me a river, fact is the best team and program wins yet again.  Despite us being short handed you still couldn't beat us.  So you say, if we can't beat'em lets find someone to blame.  I miss

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

The streak lives on...and on...and on. 

17 in a row for Mayfield. 

I have nothing else to say. 

Debate your hearts out. 

Tough loss for you guys! But you guys played tough! 

2A is going to be fun this year with the Heavyweights Beechwood, LCA and Mayfield! 

Mayfield should be very proud of their officials.

3 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

The streak lives on...and on...and on. 

17 in a row for Mayfield. 

I have nothing else to say. 

Debate your hearts out. 

Your team played hard and showed they are a contender. That is about as tough a loss as a team can have. If PT wants to win a title, look at the film and focus on fixing what you can fix. That is where the focus needs to be. It is all about game 15. Grow and get better.

There may come a day when the Blue Tornado ends the streak....

6s2cph.jpg.4e49a0d59fb7e3c0fd7cce98266641f5.jpg

What is the story on Mayfield stud LB Jax Rogers? Please don't tell me it is another serious injury. That young man has been through far too much of that already.

image.gif

Seen the same story many times guys. Glad more got to witness it tonight. 

Maybe the Paducah paper…but I would love to know the officiating crews ties to Mayfield.  That game should be reviewed by KHSAA and reprimand if necessary.  Most blatant cooking I have EVER witnessed.

Mayfield is gonna get the whistle. It’s just what happens. So incredibly hard to win games at war memorial. Have to respect the few teams that have been able to do it in the last 3 decades!

No dog in fight!!!! MF still smallest I’ve ever seen!! We should have won back in 17 against a far superior team than u have currently. PT needs to get a 80/20 running game and POUND TEAMS TO DUST!!!

can't allow the HOMER zebras to affect game!! 
 

Cheers!! And IYKYK, who I am!!! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.