Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 16 Paducah Tilghman 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Neutral
    Mr. Neutral

    Beechwood got my respect times 10 with their generosity with the tornado damage. I thought I lost my mother in the candle factory that night. When I saw the selflessness the beechwood community showed

  • Mayfield should be very proud of their officials.

  • ? Cry me a river, fact is the best team and program wins yet again.  Despite us being short handed you still couldn't beat us.  So you say, if we can't beat'em lets find someone to blame.  I miss

Posted Images

Mayfield fans…..”we are not used to everyone watching us cook.  Dang you streaming!”

 

image.gif.87e7e83bf8ed65d0c3c40ba926ad7b4c.gif

Paducah came out hitting man! Hats off to them they lit #4 up all night idk how he kept getting up. I really really hate the way the game ended. I feel even worse for the coach watching him plead and what seemed like beg the ref at the end after the PF call. You hate to see a rivalry like that with a chance for the streak to end on a final drive under 2 minutes to just be wiped away like that by the stripes. They were horrible all night for both teams, but the final call was definitely the worst. With that being said, as a player you’ve got to watch your mouth. It’s not the first guy who gets in trouble it’s the 2nd. And his teammates knew immediately that he had messed up. Discipline discipline. Hats off to Paducah though. IMO they didn’t get the chance for glory they deserved after the call. 

I saw in the other forum that they ruled a ball a fumble and then after moving the chains they came back and overruled the play 2 minutes later? 
 

If that’s accurate I promise you it is not the first time that has happened at war memorial. The same exact thing happened to us I believe in 17. Our center had his hand on the ball and they overruled the fumble as both teams were lined up for the next play.

 

Morris is the goat and part of that is because the refs are absolutely terrified of him. Not taking anything away from him. He truly is the best maybe in the state, but it’s also beneficial to always have the refs intimidated.

This might just be Joe Morris best coaching job of all time.  The Cards found themselves down 3 defensive starters in the 1ST half then lost a 4th briefly who returned and Starks sat with the cramps 2 series in the 2nd half.  With the depleted defense PT just pounded the Cards to death.  At the half the Cards formulated a game plan and managed to hang on.  Hats off to PT, great game.  If you didn't get to see it go back and watch it on Red Helmet Video.  Good luck to the Tornado the rest of the way. 

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

What is the story on Mayfield stud LB Jax Rogers? Please don't tell me it is another serious injury. That young man has been through far too much of that already.

Not sure yet but it looks bad, I suspect his football days are over, this would be the 3rd knee in 3 years.  

21 minutes ago, WarMemorialVet said:

Paducah came out hitting man! Hats off to them they lit #4 up all night idk how he kept getting up. I really really hate the way the game ended. I feel even worse for the coach watching him plead and what seemed like beg the ref at the end after the PF call. You hate to see a rivalry like that with a chance for the streak to end on a final drive under 2 minutes to just be wiped away like that by the stripes. They were horrible all night for both teams, but the final call was definitely the worst. With that being said, as a player you’ve got to watch your mouth. It’s not the first guy who gets in trouble it’s the 2nd. And his teammates knew immediately that he had messed up. Discipline discipline. Hats off to Paducah though. IMO they didn’t get the chance for glory they deserved after the call. 

Uhhhh. The gift wrapping was your WR caught a ball then ran then was hit then fumbled…PT got the ball ran it back to your 35….probably game over…. No whistle…no incomplete…2 minute review…mayfield ball….homer bull.

What a joke, HOMERS!!!!! GEAUX get em PT!!!!! 2A is LCAs for the taking!!! 

Cheers, boys!!

1 minute ago, LFTIGER said:

What a joke, HOMERS!!!!! GEAUX get em PT!!!!! 2A is LCAs for the taking!!! 

Cheers, boys!!

I guess you forgot about Beechwood. 

15 minutes ago, Brown said:

Uhhhh. The gift wrapping was your WR caught a ball then ran then was hit then fumbled…PT got the ball ran it back to your 35….probably game over…. No whistle…no incomplete…2 minute review…mayfield ball….homer bull.

He literally caught the ball, took a step and was smacked by a defender. A huge hit that sent the ball flying. He wasn’t able to make a football move or anything, he literally had just caught it. Everyone in the stadium knew it was an incomplete pass. The refs just beefed up the drama by taking so long to nip it in the bud. Nobody was surprised by the overturn. 

23 minutes ago, LFTIGER said:

What a joke, HOMERS!!!!! GEAUX get em PT!!!!! 2A is LCAs for the taking!!! 

Cheers, boys!!

Haha But I guess Beechwood or Mayfield won’t have a say in this right? 

14 minutes ago, WarMemorialVet said:

He literally caught the ball, took a step and was smacked by a defender. A huge hit that sent the ball flying. He wasn’t able to make a football move or anything, he literally had just caught it. Everyone in the stadium knew it was an incomplete pass. The refs just beefed up the drama by taking so long to nip it in the bud. Nobody was surprised by the overturn. 

I have no dog in fight - you do.  You call incomplete as it happens.  But at Mayfield you come together and figures out how to aid Mayfield in the 4th quarter when the other team is getting ready to end it.  Bull.  There were many bad calls that were questionable that aided Mayfield a lot more.  Too bad a lot of us that have no dog in fight saw it first hand.

If I were a Mayfield fan.  I would say.  You know we were aided ALOT, especially the 2 minute overturned call, which you don’t have video replay…you called it a catch and fumble and let the play continue.  Yeah PT probably deserved to win the game and we got SEVERAL loose calls.  I hate the refs did that.

 

That’s probably what I would do - but I doubt I’ll see it.  I guess when you’ve absorbed it so many times you defend the cooking.

31 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

Not sure yet but it looks bad, I suspect his football days are over, this would be the 3rd knee in 3 years.  

That is so sad. It is crazy how some athletes have that kind of bad luck on the injury side. Prayers that it isn't as bad as feared and we get to see him again on the field.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.