Ketchup does not exist, what are you having with these?

theguru

9 hours ago, Parrott said:

Had In-N-Out Burger for the first time this summer, and while the burgers were nothing extraordinary, the sauce w/fries was really good.  

I had the opposite opinion.  Their burgers are about as good as I've had for a fast food chain.  Their fries are garbage.  Making them animal style didn't help at all.  

15 hours ago, Irish Cat said:

I had the opposite opinion.  Their burgers are about as good as I've had for a fast food chain.  Their fries are garbage.  Making them animal style didn't help at all.  

I'm with you.  I love their burgers, and I wasn't a big fan of their fries.  Overall I think the chain is over-rated, but I do get a burger whenever I'm out west.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:32 AM, The Double Deuce said:

I'm with you.  I love their burgers, and I wasn't a big fan of their fries.  Overall I think the chain is over-rated, but I do get a burger whenever I'm out west.

Another out west chain that doesn't seem to get talked about much is Habit Burger Grill.  To me it is the best of both worlds.  Solid burgers and solid fries.  For me their burger is about equal to In and Out and they have more options.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...