Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfers (From NKY to Ohio)

Featured Replies

What is up with all these kids transferring from NKY schools to Ohio schools?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Builder1214
    Builder1214

    CovCath would be D2 or D3 in Ohio. Highlands would be D3 or D4 in Ohio. CovCath during their run and Highlands during their run would have hammered any like sized Ohio school on their way to Ohio Stat

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    That might be the BEST commentary I have seen comparing those programs to OHIO. I think A LOT of people don't realize what you just said on the surface..... Spot on!

  • Ryle’s football program lives rent free in your head. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

What is up with all these kids transferring from NKY schools to Ohio schools?

Unless Ohio has changed, I believe they have to move to Ohio to be eligible to play sports in Ohio. You must be an Ohio resident to play sports in Ohio.

2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

What is up with all these kids transferring from NKY schools to Ohio schools?

Who? 

Yeah I’d be interested to hear about who all these movers are.

39 minutes ago, GoBucks97 said:

Yeah I’d be interested to hear about who all these movers are.

I have only heard of one Turkey Foot 8th grader headed to Lakota West. Have not heard of anyone else. If they think they are too good for a NKY program then they are not a good fit to begin with. 

5 minutes ago, bjaynes said:

I have only heard of one Turkey Foot 8th grader headed to Lakota West. Have not heard of anyone else. If they think they are too good for a NKY program then they are not a good fit to begin with. 

Or maybe the family moved to West Chester which is an extremely nice area. ?‍♀️

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Or maybe the family moved to West Chester which is an extremely nice area. ?‍♀️

That could be very true. 

On 6/22/2022 at 1:35 PM, BrosefStalin said:

Who? 

 

4 hours ago, GoBucks97 said:

Yeah I’d be interested to hear about who all these movers are.

Pulling info from other threads:

Walton Verona Tyson Beach going to Princeton

Cov Cath Starks going to Anderson

The Dixie/Turkeyfoot player to Lakota West

 

 

Hearing some Holy Cross transfers going to Cincy as well. Any truth to that?

Wow. Beach to Princeton. Massive loss for the Bearcats. That’s a shocker. 

On 6/24/2022 at 5:29 PM, BrosefStalin said:

Hearing some Holy Cross transfers going to Cincy as well. Any truth to that?

Wow. Beach to Princeton. Massive loss for the Bearcats. That’s a shocker. 

I’ve only heard of 1 but he’s going for basketball. 

Others not listed.
Ty Boler. Highlands to Winton Woods

Alijah Thompson. Conner to Hamilton

and I’ll leave the other off until it is official. This one will shock many and upset a few. 

  • Author
5 hours ago, MOMWOW said:

I’ve only heard of 1 but he’s going for basketball. 

Others not listed.
Ty Boler. Highlands to Winton Woods

Alijah Thompson. Conner to Hamilton

and I’ll leave the other off until it is official. This one will shock many and upset a few. 

What school is the kid leaving?

On 6/23/2022 at 8:50 PM, theguru said:

Or maybe the family moved to West Chester which is an extremely nice area. ?‍♀️

This was strictly football motivated from what I've heard.

22 hours ago, nees1212 said:

This was strictly football motivated from what I've heard.

Lakota West attracts a lot of college attention and has put a lot of kids on college rosters lately. Being coached by Bolden would be a great opportunity too. I can totally understand why it would be a football motivated move. 

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Lakota West attracts a lot of college attention and has put a lot of kids on college rosters lately. Being coached by Bolden would be a great opportunity too. I can totally understand why it would be a football motivated move. 

Can't agree more. When you have consecutive classes of putting at least three players in power 5 programs, that is going to be very appealing to many parents/players. Bolden is also very, very well thought of as a coach by my Ohio friends. I can see why they made that decision. 

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Lakota West attracts a lot of college attention and has put a lot of kids on college rosters lately. Being coached by Bolden would be a great opportunity too. I can totally understand why it would be a football motivated move. 

I don't blame him either.  Would've been nice to see him at Dixie these next 4 years though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.