Everything posted by MOMWOW
-
Transfers (From NKY to Ohio)
I’ve only heard of 1 but he’s going for basketball. Others not listed. Ty Boler. Highlands to Winton Woods Alijah Thompson. Conner to Hamilton and I’ll leave the other off until it is official. This one will shock many and upset a few.
-
Walton-Verona - 2022 Schedule
Yes.
-
Conner - 2022 Schedule
I’ve head the same thing.
-
Conner - 2022 Schedule
What is everyone thinking about the Cougars this year. They return (1) player that has scored on the varsity level. Big Questions for this year is. Who is going to be the QB and who steps up at the skills positions?
-
Walton-Verona - 2022 Schedule
Bearcats lose a big chunk of last years team, 15 graduates. Hopefully they can fill those rolls and pick back up where they left off.
-
Preseason Northern Kentucky Top 10
Any idea of who is going to be QB1?
-
Preseason Northern Kentucky Top 10
1. Ryle 2. Cov Cath 3. Cooper 4. Beechwood 5.Highlands 6. SK 7. Campbell 8. Dixie 9. NCC 10. Brossart
-
Beechwood - 2022 Schedule
Can I ask how you came up top 5 after a 2-9 year? I’m not knocking them just curious. I have them as the 2 in the district behind Ryle. I would have to start SK somewhere around 15 to start the season and see what they do from there. Either way best of luck to the Pioneers. Also I don’t know if anyone has seen Chase Crone lately but dude is looking better than ever.
-
Beechwood - 2022 Schedule
I won’t write off Simon Kenton just yet. But I agree with a 9 win season. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe KHSAA is going back to cross district for the playoffs. That puts them in with Walton and Carroll. They should handle that. 2A is down this year, I can see the Tigers making it a 3-peat. Best of luck to the Tigers this season.
-
West 14 East 0 (2022 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Seems to work for the Louisville area. They play the all star the week following the state game.
-
West 14 East 0 (2022 NKY East/West All Star Game)
I think the game needs to be right after the season ends.
-
Carroll County - 2022 Schedule
Heard Carroll has had good numbers in the weight room. Is this the year they get over the hump and wins the district? I believe the Bearcats of Walton Verona have won it 8 consecutive years .
-
Cooper - 2022 Schedule
-
Up and coming players in NKY
-
Highlands - 2022 Schedule
I’m sitting around that 7-3 and finding a way to win in the playoffs. I hope to see this team make to 4th round. Also heard that a couple of juniors are transferring out. Best of luck to those two at their new schools.
-
Up and coming players in NKY
Braxton Graves RB/LB from Boone County 10th grade.
-
Up and coming players in NKY
Beach picked up his 1st offer(Kentucky Weslyan College) yesterday according to his Twitter.
-
West 14 East 0 (2022 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Thank you. It’s actually upsetting they aren’t. Whatever they are in I think (NCKCA) doesn’t do a game for the seniors.
-
West 14 East 0 (2022 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Why isn’t Grant County and Walton Verona included in this game?
-
Highlands - 2022 Schedule
What’s the defense look like? Who are big players returning and who steps up?
-
Bellevue - 2022 Schedule
Best of to the Tigers this season. Realistically I see 1 maybe 2 winnable games on the schedule.
-
"K-H-S-A-A" or "K-H-S-Double-A"?
Me too. K-H-S-Double-A just doesn’t sound right.?
-
Simon Kenton - 2022 Schedule
Will they be be playing locally by chance?
-
Bishop Brossart - 2022 Schedule
No I would actually like to see 2A Walton Verona, 5A Grant county, 4A Scott. They do pull from the same talent pool. Give it time and more will come, with the way they are improving on and off the field.
-
Bishop Brossart - 2022 Schedule
Love the progress this program has made. Hope to see the program continue to grow and get better. The schedule could use some work but that will come in due time. Best of luck to the Mustangs this season.