Open Job: McCracken County

bugatti

1 hour ago, R1 sports fan said:

That would absolutely be the worst decision, Corey single-handedly turned the middle school program from a good program, to an absolute disgrace, Corey has done nothing to earn the McCracken job and I couldn’t imagine a worse person for the job.

Mr R1 you obviously do NOT work 4 the Barge guy!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Big Fletch said:

As long as Paducah Tillghman has a strong program McCracken will not be dominant every year.  They can  be a good program but not dominant much like Graves County being in the shadows of Mayfield.  

You are right to a point, but McCracken just has to find the right coach that can get all the talent walking the halls at MCHS to play football.

Hot take, I’m just not sure McCracken is super attractive job right now. PT has all the momentum in the city. Have not necessarily dominated their district and will soon have to deal with hoptown\ Christian. Not much hope for deep playoff runs either.

the positives are you have nice facilities/ resources and pretty good support. I do think some around McCracken have unrealistic expectations at times.

12 hours ago, Bud_Kilmer said:

Hot take, I’m just not sure McCracken is super attractive job right now. PT has all the momentum in the city. Have not necessarily dominated their district and will soon have to deal with hoptown\ Christian. Not much hope for deep playoff runs either.

the positives are you have nice facilities/ resources and pretty good support. I do think some around McCracken have unrealistic expectations at times.

Right on Bud_Kilmer, consolidations with lots of students does not give you automatic big time athletes. You get what you get in public school populations. If all the best players at Paducah Tilghman came to McCracken they would be a force, and vice versa. Not gonna happen but does on an occasion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big Fletch said:

Edge is more likely to go to Kentucky Wesleyan than McCracken.

Yeah I don't know him or his preferences.  I would think KWC would end your career - tough place to win at.  Although I'm sure it comes down to the pay.  Again, I think he would move McCracken forward.

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Yeah I don't know him or his preferences.  I would think KWC would end your career - tough place to win at.  Although I'm sure it comes down to the pay.  Again, I think he would move McCracken forward.

Didn’t hurt Craig Yeast. He got a better job at Mercer County HS as the head coach.