Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Kansas 62

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Whats last year have to do with tonight? Or this year for that matter?

You show up when he wins a big game, I’ll call him out when he losses a game he shouldn’t.  You threw out the “roll the ball out” then you play coy.  Talk to me in March, 2015 was a long time ago.  Anything from October to February is forgotten after March.  
 

 

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Let’s not do this again and act like Cal hasn’t put teams together that weren’t capable of winning it all since 2015. The 2017 probably wins it all if it beats UNC (the team that did win it all) in th

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    What's sad about it?  Cal is bringing in guys that dreamed of playing for Kentucky but didn't land there to start their college career.  It seems like a win/win for UK and the players. 

  • The favorite player of every Kentuckian over fifty years old is Kyle Macy, who transferred from Purdue. Portal’s been rejuvenating for decades!

Posted Images

22 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

The favorite player of every Kentuckian over fifty years old is Kyle Macy, who transferred from Purdue. Portal’s been rejuvenating for decades!

Derrick Anderson was pretty popular… Travis Ford… There have been a number of transfers over the years!

Cal is an early adopter of these changes. He led the one and dones. He is jumping in in the transfers. He is good about seeing these opportunities and using them 

Kentucky has moved to number 3 in the CBS Top 25 poll. That’s a lot bigger jump than I thought it would be. 

54 minutes ago, The Professor said:

Kentucky has moved to number 3 in the CBS Top 25 poll. That’s a lot bigger jump than I thought it would be. 

Rankings mean very little, and as giddy as I am about the win, jumping to 3 seems a bit much.

25 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Rankings mean very little, and as giddy as I am about the win, jumping to 3 seems a bit much.

I agree. That’s a big leap. 

17 hours ago, John Anthony said:

You show up when he wins a big game, I’ll call him out when he losses a game he shouldn’t.  You threw out the “roll the ball out” then you play coy.  Talk to me in March, 2015 was a long time ago.  Anything from October to February is forgotten after March.  
 

 

I show up and post just about every game, win or lose. I also already said, he deserve blame for bad losses like ND.

What are you even talking about?

So bothered cause I thought it was a great win and Cal deserves credit for it. Woof.

15 hours ago, The Professor said:

Kentucky has moved to number 3 in the CBS Top 25 poll. That’s a lot bigger jump than I thought it would be. 

Looks like 5th in the AP poll.

What is don't matter but Id be curious where they'd be if they stayed healthy at LSU and Auburn.

46 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I show up and post just about every game, win or lose. I also already said, he deserve blame for bad losses like ND.

What are you even talking about?

So bothered cause I thought it was a great win and Cal deserves credit for it. Woof.

I've went back and re read all the posts between you and him and I am just as confused.  Seems like he's trying to make something out of nothing for some reason.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Looks like 5th in the AP poll.

What is don't matter but Id be curious where they'd be if they stayed healthy at LSU and Auburn.

That caught me off guard. I was expecting something in the 7-9 range.

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I show up and post just about every game, win or lose. I also already said, he deserve blame for bad losses like ND.

What are you even talking about?

So bothered cause I thought it was a great win and Cal deserves credit for it. Woof.

I’m saying let’s wait to measure him/this team until March.  He has all of the tools to go on a deep run.  Will he put them in position to do that?  This team still has a lot of room to grow.  He’s getting max potential out of Oscar and Grady.  What will get out of the rest before and during March.

38 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I’m saying let’s wait to measure him/this team until March.  He has all of the tools to go on a deep run.  Will he put them in position to do that?  This team still has a lot of room to grow.  He’s getting max potential out of Oscar and Grady.  What will get out of the rest before and during March.

Thats fine man. Youre the only one in this back and forth trying to measure this team and talking about what they've done in the past of future.

I was talking about this one single game in a thread about the game.

Just read that Kentucky is the first team to ever beat Kansas and North Carolina in the same season by 18+ points.  Just a random fun fact for you.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Just read that Kentucky is the first team to ever beat Kansas and North Carolina in the same season by 18+ points.  Just a random fun fact for you.

Wow, that's good to know.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.