Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Kansas 62

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Well since the Tennessee game a few weeks ago!

This was impressive in a different way to me. As nice as that win was, an offensive tour de force, winning at Kansas by almost 20 vs winning at home are completely different on the difficulty scale. 

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Let’s not do this again and act like Cal hasn’t put teams together that weren’t capable of winning it all since 2015. The 2017 probably wins it all if it beats UNC (the team that did win it all) in th

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    What's sad about it?  Cal is bringing in guys that dreamed of playing for Kentucky but didn't land there to start their college career.  It seems like a win/win for UK and the players. 

  • The favorite player of every Kentuckian over fifty years old is Kyle Macy, who transferred from Purdue. Portal’s been rejuvenating for decades!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, FSfan said:

If everybody can stop twisting their ankles, there will be another banner raised in Rupp this year. 

They definitely have the potential to do it. Just need to keep improving. With that said, ironically, the injuries kinda forced Calipari to play more guys and their response to that opportunity has been great.  They're making it easy for him to play 10 guys right now. 

5 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Cal sure rolled out the balls well tonight. 

Great job getting the players focused and took the Jayhawks best player completely outta the game.

We won 9 games last year, settle down lol.  Clearly, he struck gold with Oscar and Grady in the portal.

The outcomes with this team are just all over the place.  I think UK is a top 5 team.  I also think they could lose in the 2nd round or go to the title game.  

17 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

We won 9 games last year, settle down lol.  Clearly, he struck gold with Oscar and Grady in the portal.

The outcomes with this team are just all over the place.  I think UK is a top 5 team.  I also think they could lose in the 2nd round or go to the title game.  

As long as they continue to avoid scoring drouts and make that a thing of the past, I like their chances. February is usually when Calipari's better teams tend to pick it up on the defensive end. I don't think they're really lacking to much there right now but if that does come to fruition, watch out. 

21 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

We won 9 games last year, settle down lol.  Clearly, he struck gold with Oscar and Grady in the portal.

The outcomes with this team are just all over the place.  I think UK is a top 5 team.  I also think they could lose in the 2nd round or go to the title game.  

What did I say that was wrong that I need to settle down on?

That was a statement win and Cal deserves credit for it. Just like he takes blame for the ND loss.

1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

What did I say that was wrong that I need to settle down on?

The whole “role the ball out” thing.  I hope you’re right, it’s been since what 2015 since the last final 4?  It’s time for Cal to take/lead us back. 

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

The whole “role the ball out” thing.  I hope you’re right, it’s been since what 2015 since the last final 4?  It’s time for Cal to take/lead us back. 

All I said is they played great and Cal deserves some credit for it tonight (the same way he is to blame when they play poorly against ND). There's no hoping, I am right about that, its already happened.

Not sure why you're trying to throw cow manure on it.

30 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

We won 9 games last year, settle down lol.

Whats last year have to do with tonight? Or this year for that matter?

1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Not sure why you're trying to throw cow manure on it.

I don't get it.  At all.

2 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Largest win on the road against a top 5 team in school history.

Wow, wouldnt have guessed that.

20 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Largest win on the road against a top 5 team in school history.

One of my bosses is a Kansas fan, I will have to mention this fun fact on Monday.  

43 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Largest win on the road against a top 5 team in school history.

That's pretty awesome. 

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

The transfer portal has rejuvenated Ky basketball!! Sad but true.

The favorite player of every Kentuckian over fifty years old is Kyle Macy, who transferred from Purdue. Portal’s been rejuvenating for decades!

55 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Largest win on the road against a top 5 team in school history.

I think I saw a tweet that Kentucky’s win tonight and the last one at Allen Fieldhouse in 1983 were the two worst non-conference home losses in Kansas history. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.