Open Job: Frankfort

TheDeuce

25 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

He also played college ball at K-state.  I heard he had one of the better resume. I'm not sure how much a cosign from Coach Mckee would be to little ole Frankfort but, Hey!

Yea I mean if he has a good resume it’s worth giving him a interview.

I also heard the Lafayette guy used offensive language toward kids why he got fired from his old job.

16 minutes ago, Jt buckets said:

Yea I mean if he has a good resume it’s worth giving him a interview.

I also heard the Lafayette guy used offensive language toward kids why he got fired from his old job.

I think he stepped away from Lafayette... if I was reading the Lafayette thread correct, But I don't know enough to speak on it so I don't. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

I think he stepped away from Lafayette... if I was reading the Lafayette thread correct, But I don't know enough to speak on it so I don't. 🤷‍♂️

Job before Lafayette.  Whoever they hire I just hope they respect the kids and truly help them grow. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jt buckets said:

Looked up Scott Co staff Jalen Menifee is who I think it is. Did this guy coach at Franklin as well?

Yes he went to the Jim McKee (like Nick Saban) coaches Rehab. He was ask to leave at FC. He had a little Lineman camp deal, for a while. 

15 hours ago, Tru2theblue said:

Yes he went to the Jim McKee (like Nick Saban) coaches Rehab. He was ask to leave at FC. He had a little Lineman camp deal, for a while. 

I asked some people in the Flyer program, I heard he left because he and the HC had a disagreement, not that he was asked to leave. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jt buckets said:

I asked some people in the Flyer program, I heard he left because he and the HC had a disagreement, not that he was asked to leave.

Left or asked to leave = year not finished.

• Haha 1

This is a very good job but like many does have challenges. But as someone mentioned has to be the right person, because not everyone can coach at Frankfort. I am sure there are some other places across the state that are the same. Meaning just a unique job in its own way. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

He also played college ball at K-state.  I heard he had one of the better resume. I'm not sure how much a cosign from Coach Mckee would be to little ole Frankfort but, Hey!

How can he have a good resume if he played at K-State, didn't finish the year at Franklin County, and spent 1 season as a freshman coach at Scott County?  I have heard of some other names that applied and interviewed that have resumes that blow this out of the water if his only varsity season was a leaving halfway through the year.  Heck there were more qualified candidates than the person they supposedly offered the job to who ended up at Shelby County and some of the fan base there doesn't seem happy with that hire.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1