Open Job: Frankfort

TheDeuce

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

How fortunate for us Frankfort folks to have two Franklin County people so invested in our coaching search and providing great sources!

Everyone wants to see a train wreck! 😬. Not all those on here are who the seem to be...

33 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

BUT DID THEY? Ha...you guys would be lucky to have any of our coaches...

You guys hired a guy at one point who was the head coach at WC and he lost to a guy who was coaching FC that only won one game and that was beating the WC coach lol! Didn't know you guys hired Saban on the hill recently?

41 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

BUT DID THEY? Ha...you guys would be lucky to have any of our coaches...

You guys are also lucky to have any coaches that you have out there. Your head coach doesn't even want to be there. I hear the only thing that scared him from Highlands was the Cannons still ringing from those old games in 04-05.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hard Work said:

You guys are also lucky to have any coaches that you have out there. Your head coach doesn't even want to be there. I hear the only thing that scared him from Highlands was the Cannons still ringing from those old games in 04-05.

Dang man, cutting us deep now!

28 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Do you think your comments in this thread cause people to think better about Franklin County or worse about Franklin County?

I am not sure, I will have to ponder on that.