Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Louisiana State Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky heads to Baton Rouge Tuesday at 7pm on ESPN.  Should be a good game with both teams ranked in the Top 20.

Hopefully Kentucky stays hot.

Saw LSU is a 2 point favorite. Makes sense with their ranking and I would anticipate, with it being UK's first road conference game, to fall short.

Cats by 5.

I’d love to say CATS by 12 but man SEC road games are tough.  We will see what kind of progress this team has really made over the past few weeks. 

Cats down now 15-9 at the under 12 media timeout. It looks like Wheeler may not return and the Cats offense looks out of sync right now.

Cats down 21-20 at the under 8 timeout. Not bad with Wheeler still out and Oscar on the bench with 2 fouls.

Cats cold as ice from the arc. Grady is either hot or cold. 

Not bad with Oscar Tshiebwe  and Sahvir Wheeler out.

I'm just now catching up to half time.  While frustrating as hell, I'm proud of the way Kentucky responded with Wheeler injured and Tschiebwe in foul trouble.  Toppin really stepped up. I mean wow, what a half he had.  

 

As for the game play.  I think Grady is getting very frustrated and I don't blame him. I think he was very noticeable fouled 3-4 times, with 2 taking him to the ground and one over the back that got called out of bounds on him instead.  Settle him down at half time, figure out some ways to get the shooters good looks and this game is very winnable still.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.